Turn on thread page Beta

Gf going to a party Saturday night, not happy watch

ReputationRep:
    If you trust your GF then why are you worried?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't trust her then there really isn't a point, is there?

ReputationRep:
    I'd cheat on you if I were here.

(Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Why don't go with her? Also, don't cheat on her, that would just be stupid and pathetic.
    Because its for the band members. I dont know any them, and to go just because im worried would be pathetic really wouldnt it? My time with my friends is Friday night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Because its for the band members. I dont know any them, and to go just because im worried would be pathetic really wouldnt it? My time with my friends is Friday night.
    It's normal for people to take their partners to parties to meet their friends. I wouldn't say it would look like you were going due to insecurity.

ReputationRep:
    what band is she in

(Original post by Crazy Paving)
    It's normal for people to take their partners to parties to meet their friends. I wouldn't say it would look like you were going due to insecurity.
    Honestly i wouldnt want to at all.
    If she wanted me there she would ask. Plus i dont want to see the guy in question

(Original post by Rimipie)
    what band is she in
    Its not a band like you would listen to, its like a instrumental band which play for the county.

ReputationRep:
    if you can't trust her, and are thinking of cheating on her so that it wouldn't hurt as bad if she did it at this party ... what sort of delusional world are you living in to think that you even have a relationship right now?

ReputationRep:
    Sell your story to The Sun.

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon please.

basically ive been with my gf on and off for 2 and a half years.
    We have had some bad times. In the first couple of months of going out she cheated on me and slept with someone else.
    She is in a music band which is one of the very best in the country and every year they go on tour to play in a different country, it was when the band was away that she cheated.
    Anyway i broke up with her, played the field a bit and we ended up going back out.
    What happens in between isnt important but basically we broke up again further down the line. I had a new gf and she stayed single. She went to a party which was for all the band members, and she ended up doing foreplay with the same guy she cheated on me with at the start of the relationship. I didnt care at the time because i was with a different girl.
    Things didnt work out with this different girl and now me and my original gf are back together.
    She has jsut come back from tour (with the band) and everything is fine, i trust her, she has matured a lot since we first went out.
    Anyway on Saturday one of the guys from the band is having a house party, she is going on Saturday.
    I'm a bit worried to be honest, the guy whos house it is i dont mind, but im worried the guy she cheated on me with when we first went out will be there. And if he keeps trying it on she could give in to him, it has happened before.
    She said she will either not drink and drive home or drink and sleep there then drive in the morning.

To be honest i dont trust the other people who will be there and im pretty sure they will try it on. Which leads me to ask this.
    I might be going clubbing on Friday night. I can if i want. If i do, should i cheat on my gf whilst clubbing, that way if she cheats on me it wont hurt as bad?

Overall advice for the whole situation would help to.

Which music band?

ReputationRep:
    I do trust her. Its other people i dont trust.
    I know that even if i would never cheat. If i was totally drunk, and a girl was desperately trying to get with me, i would likely get with her.
    Not because i wanted to, just from not being able to think properly.
    If you cant even walk in a straight line, how can you be expected to make all the right choices?
    Thats how i feel anyway
    She's not an animal. She can control herself. If she doesn't want to cheat, she won't. Which is why if you think she will cheat it's because you don't trust her. Simple. xx

ReputationRep:
    you are both immature and shouldn't be in what you call a 'relationship' if you constantly cheat on each other - what is the actual point of being in a relationship if you're just going to lust and sleep with someone else??

ReputationRep:
    You fault for going out with her again after she cheated.

(Original post by blinkbelle)
    She's not an animal. She can control herself. If she doesn't want to cheat, she won't. Which is why if you think she will cheat it's because you don't trust her. Simple. xx
    She just text me asking how i am. I said im ok but tbh idont like the idea of her sleeping round some guys house after a party. She replied saying ok i wont drink and ill drive home at night.
    But i dont want to sound controlling, so i jsut said do what you want it doesnt make much difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    what band is she in
    This.

The first thing I thought when I read it.

Why go anon?
    I'll try to put this simply, this is all from one guy:

We went out, it was probably about 4 months into the relationship tbh, she went on tour, he slept with her.
    At the time i was 16, she was 15. We were both immature.

Skip to 2010, earlier this year around Feb. I broke up with her, mainly because i just lost interest and kinda liked someone else. So i had a new gf, obviously sleeping with her. Meanwhile at a party she went to, they got with eachother. He fingered her, she gave him a handjob. The whole time they didnt kiss. She told me not long after, saying she did it to try and get over me, but it just made her feel worse. I didnt care though, as like i said i was with someone else. At that time i was 18 and she was (and is) 17.

Now i'm 19, shes still 17, 18 soon, she has a party this saturday which ive explained.

is she in s club juniors?

ReputationRep:
    This has to be a troll.

ReputationRep:
    Your realtionship is a joke sorry but your thinking of cheating on her cause you think she could possibly cheat on you! She wouldnt cheat on you if she really loved you, you dont trust her its that simple so you shouldnt really be with her? A realitonship is nothing without trust........

ReputationRep:
    what band is she in>?

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon please.

basically ive been with my gf on and off for 2 and a half years.
    We have had some bad times. In the first couple of months of going out she cheated on me and slept with someone else.
    She is in a music band which is one of the very best in the country and every year they go on tour to play in a different country, it was when the band was away that she cheated.
    Anyway i broke up with her, played the field a bit and we ended up going back out.
    What happens in between isnt important but basically we broke up again further down the line. I had a new gf and she stayed single. She went to a party which was for all the band members, and she ended up doing foreplay with the same guy she cheated on me with at the start of the relationship. I didnt care at the time because i was with a different girl.
    Things didnt work out with this different girl and now me and my original gf are back together.
    She has jsut come back from tour (with the band) and everything is fine, i trust her, she has matured a lot since we first went out.
    Anyway on Saturday one of the guys from the band is having a house party, she is going on Saturday.
    I'm a bit worried to be honest, the guy whos house it is i dont mind, but im worried the guy she cheated on me with when we first went out will be there. And if he keeps trying it on she could give in to him, it has happened before.
    She said she will either not drink and drive home or drink and sleep there then drive in the morning.

To be honest i dont trust the other people who will be there and im pretty sure they will try it on. Which leads me to ask this.
    I might be going clubbing on Friday night. I can if i want. If i do, should i cheat on my gf whilst clubbing, that way if she cheats on me it wont hurt as bad?

Overall advice for the whole situation would help to.

lies

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.