guys, would you have anal sex? Watch

hottie-a-fola
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
if u dnt want to do it its fine just tell him dat no need 2 get a strap on bcoz trust me u get no pleasure and end up with a bad back
Xenopus
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I wouldn't give or receive, I find the idea of it foul.
Bobifier
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
To be honest, I wouldn't like to be on either end. It'd be weird putting it in the wrong hole, and since the right hole is quite nice I'm perfectly happy to stick with that.
themanbearpig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
**** that.. I would give it only if asked.. doesnt really do it for me tbh
Phil2008
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No, and that's a stupid thing to do. Do you put on a strap-on and tell him to suck on it so he knows how a blowjob feels?
Indieboohoo
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
I would do the same thing OP shove a dildo in his ass and see how he likes it
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No, and giving is not that great either tbh.
themanbearpig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by paddy__power)
No, and giving is not that great either tbh.
You've ****** a guy in the ass?
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is a troll, but anyway -

That's like saying you'll only give your bf head if he gives you oral first. Its not about 'tit-for-tat' - if one of you doesn't like something, you don't do it, simple as.

No it's not. Its like only giving him head after you've made him suck on a strap-on for 20 minutes.

The whole analogy is completely stupid. People have anal sex because it feels incredible for both partners simultaneously. Its not a **** ing favour that girls do for guys, its something they both decide to try together.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by themanbearpig)
You've ****** a guy in the ass?
Girl.
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Duffking)
Luckily I can't speak from experience but I'm going to imagine that it feels like taking a massive, massive dump.
I am speaking from experience and I must say it actually kind of does feel like that.

But more fun.

I'm a girl and I don't mind receiving. In fact I enjoy it.

OP if you don't want to do it, don't do it. Have you considered what will you do if he agrees to the strap-on idea?

I don't think it's right for you to put yourself in a bargaining situation where you (or your boyfriend) may end up feeling you have to do something you're really uncomfortable with.

If a simple "no" (followed perhaps by a failed attempt at persuasion, begging, and puppy eyes, cause that's human) isn't enough for your boyfriend you should have some stern words with him.

But suggesting some kind of horrible experience trade-off? BAD!
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by py0alb)
No it's not. Its like only giving him head after you've made him suck on a strap-on for 20 minutes.

The whole analogy is completely stupid. People have anal sex because it feels incredible for both partners simultaneously. Its not a **** ing favour that girls do for guys, its something they both decide to try together.
Whatever, the concept we're talking about is the same; sorry if I didn't use a relevant enough example for you.
themanbearpig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Girl.
Thats awesome.
beckyl92
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
sounds fair enough to me haha
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Thats awesome.
I'm male. Lol.
OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by mrmuscles800)
Sounds a fair trade.

Why dont you just fist his ass whilst he pounds your ass, so you can trade off at the same time.
Oh how I love the intellectual debates that take place on TSR
themanbearpig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm male. Lol.
Dude..

You have a female thing on your profile.. u freak.. I bet you ******* love to fool the non-assuming reader about your sex..
Duckandthat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
aaahhhhhhhahahahha.
you want to put it up my arse so badly, have it up your arse first. its only fair. brilliant.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dude..

You have a female thing on your profile.. u freak.. I bet you ******* love to fool the non-assuming reader about your sex..
It's next to my name yes.

Lol no, all the people I'm interested in talking to on here know I'm male I just prefer the colour of the female sign. If I wanted to fool people I would have a picture of a female etc
themanbearpig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's next to my name yes.

Lol no, all the people I'm interested in talking to on here know I'm male I just prefer the colour of the female sign. If I wanted to fool people I would have a picture of a female etc
You have a pink whale thing for your profile and a bloody female symbol.. you obviously wanna look like a girl!!!

A bloke should be doing that unless you've recently had a sex change, or are seriously confused about your gender, or most likely, are a freak that likes to pretend to be a girl online...
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (172)
18.59%
No (560)
60.54%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.86%

Watched Threads