?
Report 8 years ago
desensitize yourself through watching internet shock videos all day
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Take lots of deep breaths and think through what you're going to say, so it's like a rehearsed script. Otherwise you'll just dredge up all those negative thoughts in your head while you're talking.

And sometimes I wish I could cry. My friends call me the Tin Man
zar91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ARGH I know the feeling, I hate it that I cry when I'm frustrated/annoyed and people think I'm some emotional wench. Bloody tear ducts.

The best thing to do is to try and keep your voice low and keep yourself calm - if you get shouty and stuff you a) tend to lose the argument anyway and b) start crying.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I hardly ever cry in front of people i usually cry in the night when no ones around. I dont cry about everything and i never ever cry at school unless its something major its just all the problems i have i never speak about them so when i argue about them im so emotional i automatically start sobbing....this is why i never talk about stuff.
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When I get very stressed in an argument I burst into tears, but then I start to rage and laugh maniacally.

Freaky and funny to watch apparently!
Shyness is nice, but
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hardly ever cry in front of people i usually cry in the night when no ones around. I dont cry about everything and i never ever cry at school unless its something major its just all the problems i have i never speak about them so when i argue about them im so emotional i automatically start sobbing....this is why i never talk about stuff.
I have nothing constructive to say, but I just hate how much this sounds like me.
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If people ask me what's wrong when something is wrong, I usually cry. When nothing's wrong, I get annoyed. I get tearful a lot too, but I don't see it as a big deal. I argue online and talk about my problems in writing to overcome this.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads