Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chavs and Snow what to do about them... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Amateurs, all of you. You are along the right lines with the hosepipe idea, but as said a few posts above, that may be big enough to temporarily stop them, but it isn't big enough to scare them from doing it again. Use the fact that you are Chinese as an advantage! Dress up as ninjas and buy a few ninja weapons (nun-chucks work well), also, if you are not trained in any sort of marshal art, just take a couple of lessons to learn the basics. Wait in a top window, looking out so you can see when they approach, finally when they come, jump through the window (yes you have to break your own window, but better them the chav scumbags doing it) wave your weapons around making "hoo-hah" kung fu noises and scare the **** out of them. If you can, apprehend one of them and take him inside. Do up one of your bedrooms to look like some sort of murder scene (to make it look like you have killed people in there before - you know, blood on the walls, blood stained machete's on the floor etc), throw him on to a chair and get a family member to hold him there, whilst you remove your ninja mask (this shows that you are not scared as you are willing to show your real identity), bend down so your face is level with his face, stare into their eyes for about 5 seconds (this will feel like an eternity to them), snap your fingers and have your family member hand you a chainsaw (or any type of weapon really) and say "you mess with me again, I will cut your **** off and super glue it in your mouth", at this point show him some super glue to show you aren't kidding around. Hopefully he will get the message and pass the message on to his chav friends, and problem solved, happy Christmas for all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Firstly, I really hate the use of the word 'chav'. It's stupidly derogatory.
    Secondly, if you do the camera idea you may need to put up signs saying that anyone near the property is on CCTV.
    Thirdly, is there anything that makes your house different?
    And fourthly, personally I'd be inclined to do the hosepipe thing. But be warned, that may simply escalate things.
    Because chavs deserve respect right? :rolleyes: it's hard to respect someone who enjoys causing trouble and pain to other people. Scum of the earth :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Firstly, I really hate the use of the word 'chav'. It's stupidly derogatory.
    Secondly, if you do the camera idea you may need to put up signs saying that anyone near the property is on CCTV.
    Thirdly, is there anything that makes your house different?
    And fourthly, personally I'd be inclined to do the hosepipe thing. But be warned, that may simply escalate things.
    I wish i didnt have to lable people, but if you've been through countless of bullying, not just only snow, we had mud thown, **** thown, fireworks, a small cracker in the letter box, countless of horrible racial verbal abuse, we tried moving but its not that easy, unless they actually phycially attacked us which thank god thye havent - other than thew snowballs at my mom on her way to pick up the kids.

plus this thread is not just for me, i assume lots of people in my position or even worse, i think its good to share some ideas hopefully making the snow or whatever situation bareble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Because chavs deserve respect right? :rolleyes: it's hard to respect someone who enjoys causing trouble and pain to other people. Scum of the earth :yep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meilan990)
    I wish i didnt have to lable people, but if you've been through countless of bullying, not just only snow, we had mud thown, **** thown, fireworks, a small cracker in the letter box, countless of horrible racial verbal abuse, we tried moving but its not that easy, unless they actually phycially attacked us which thank god thye havent - other than thew snowballs at my mom on her way to pick up the kids.

plus this thread is not just for me, i assume lots of people in my position or even worse, i think its good to share some ideas hopefully making the snow or whatever situation bareble.
    At no point have I said ideas are a bad thing, what I criticised was your use of language. I do understand where you're coming from, but the word is so ambiguous and derogatory that it's a terrible generalising word to use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    Amateurs, all of you. You are along the right lines with the hosepipe idea, but as said a few posts above, that may be big enough to temporarily stop them, but it isn't big enough to scare them from doing it again. Use the fact that you are Chinese as an advantage! Dress up as ninjas and buy a few ninja weapons (nun-chucks work well), also, if you are not trained in any sort of marshal art, just take a couple of lessons to learn the basics. Wait in a top window, looking out so you can see when they approach, finally when they come, jump through the window (yes you have to break your own window, but better them the chav scumbags doing it) wave your weapons around making "hoo-hah" kung fu noises and scare the **** out of them. If you can, apprehend one of them and take him inside. Do up one of your bedrooms to look like some sort of murder scene (to make it look like you have killed people in there before - you know, blood on the walls, blood stained machete's on the floor etc), throw him on to a chair and get a family member to hold him there, whilst you remove your ninja mask (this shows that you are not scared as you are willing to show your real identity), bend down so your face is level with his face, stare into their eyes for about 5 seconds (this will feel like an eternity to them), snap your fingers and have your family member hand you a chainsaw (or any type of weapon really) and say "you mess with me again, I will cut your **** off and super glue it in your mouth", at this point show him some super glue to show you aren't kidding around. Hopefully he will get the message and pass the message on to his chav friends, and problem solved, happy Christmas for all!
    Your post has just made my day honestly its sooo funny, but seriously i wish i was part of the triads (for a little bit though, you dont really want to mess with them).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    Set up a camera, not outside your house of course (they'll try and break it), but inside your house that has a view of where the chavs are.

That = Evidence.

Hopefully it'll be sorted? The police doesn't handle with things as petty as chavs, but the housing estate/council services do. =)
    hmmm not sure the housing estate would actually help either, i dont know if they can actually do much. i spoke a few policeman in the station (victim of being mugged) a couple of weeks ago nearer to town centre and my area is quite famous, for drugs, lots of bad antisocial behavior, arson, gun crime. someone actually set fire and blew up someone's astin martin!!!

its just crazy, sometimes i just dont understand why.....

ReputationRep:
    hmmm not sure the housing estate would actually help either, i dont know if they can actually do much. i spoke a few policeman in the station (victim of being mugged) a couple of weeks ago nearer to town centre and my area is quite famous, for drugs, lots of bad antisocial behavior, arson, gun crime. someone actually set fire and blew up someone's astin martin!!!

its just crazy, sometimes i just dont understand why.....
    Every area code in London has a MP in it (that you can contact). It's possible to find the contact number, and have a 1 to 1 chat with him in person?

That'd be the most effective method in my opinion, since they are in a slightly powerful position and they are meant to take care of the people in their area =)

Also, how likely do the chavs come round per week?

ReputationRep:
    Every area code in London has a MP in it (that you can contact). It's possible to find the contact number, and have a 1 to 1 chat with him in person?

That'd be the most effective method in my opinion, since they are in a slightly powerful position and they are meant to take care of the people in their area =)

Also, how likely do the chavs come round per week?

thye are there almost everyday because its quite a cosy area if you know what i mean, like all of them live a few houses away, earlier my mom told me they thew a couple snow balls today aand just ran away. theyre quite active at night.

i think its best to wait for abit because theyre bit weird, before they used to come 3 or 4 times week during the evening but last year they came once and thew so many for about 3 hours on and off and that was it....welll they thew one snowball every once in a while. I think its because we had a drug scandel a couple weeks ago and the dealers got busted so the gang fizzled out.

i never thought of talking to my local mp hmmmm i will do that if it gets worse,

ive just setted up my dslr now next to me window.

ReputationRep:
    thye are there almost everyday because its quite a cosy area if you know what i mean, like all of them live a few houses away, earlier my mom told me they thew a couple snow balls today aand just ran away. theyre quite active at night.

i think its best to wait for abit because theyre bit weird, before they used to come 3 or 4 times week during the evening but last year they came once and thew so many for about 3 hours on and off and that was it....welll they thew one snowball every once in a while. I think its because we had a drug scandel a couple weeks ago and the dealers got busted so the gang fizzled out.

i never thought of talking to my local mp hmmmm i will do that if it gets worse,

ive just setted up my dslr now next to me window.
    Make sure they can't notice it, and make sure the dslr is inside your room (so they can't hit it).

Cut a hole in a book or card or something, then just put the lens through that - hopefully they won't notice that it's a camera =)

Local MPs are extremely helpful, because if they're not, they can easily be replaced =D You have the following choices:
    Housing estate/Council
    Local MP
    Police
    Social Services?

Don't be afraid to go up to any of them, because do it when you first get some evidence of them, don't wait until it's too late.

ReputationRep:
    Get a BB gun and aim for their faces.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure they can't notice it, and make sure the dslr is inside your room (so they can't hit it).

Cut a hole in a book or card or something, then just put the lens through that - hopefully they won't notice that it's a camera =)

Local MPs are extremely helpful, because if they're not, they can easily be replaced =D You have the following choices:
    Housing estate/Council
    Local MP
    Police
    Social Services?

Don't be afraid to go up to any of them, because do it when you first get some evidence of them, don't wait until it's too late.
    thank you so much for the advice, really do appreciate it, i would have never really thought of telling my local mp.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't get involved with these white british chavs, they don't have a life. They'll end up like thier parents either in prison or living in a 1 bedroom council flat with 10 kids.

ReputationRep:
    As good as the hosepipe suggestion is, they would more than likely get nastier in retaliation. Your best route would probably be going to your local MP or the council, whoever is more likely to be able to help you. Hope it gets sorted soon, it's ridiculous that people are allowed to get away with stuff like this when you've done nothing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Wait until they're on there own and BANG

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.