Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Beware: Asian men prey on innocent young white girls!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I'm trying to work out whether all the people with the rather tedious "OMG daily fail just more white racism against Muslims tekkin our jobs" or the facetious comments are apologists for the sick gang rape and sexual abuse of little girls, a phenomenon that has an evident racial element to it, something that whilst true might be uncomfortable for a politically correct yet tense society like ours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    So I'm trying to work out whether all the people with the rather tedious "OMG daily fail just more white racism against Muslims tekkin our jobs" or the facetious comments are apologists for the sick gang rape and sexual abuse of little girls, a phenomenon that has an evident racial element to it, something that whilst true might be uncomfortable for a politically correct yet tense society like ours?
    They are not so little, if their parents let them wander the streets at night. But that doesn't make gang rape and sexual abuse right, agreed. A few brown faces doesn't mean there is a racial element to it either, the police has stated this too. The comments were fail because they added the word, Muslim to it when the article itself makes no mention of it, plus it's irrelevant as nowhere in Islam is this permissble. The mail also is quite paedophilic itself tbh, frequently creating sexual articles on little girls.
    http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/se...0young%20girls

ReputationRep:
    Loads of middle-aged Asian men from India/Pakistan still try and add me on facebook. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Asian ... and actually picking my next victim as I write this post.

ReputationRep:
    So true. People need to grow up and wake up. This doesn't represent all South Asians, far from it, but the truth is that these are predominately South Asian gangs which are targeting White girls.
    Anyone who denies this in light of the evidence is only fooling themselves.
    I thought it was pretty obvious the moment that the stories of these Asian gangs started popping up around the country at the same time.

See, even a Muslim says it:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...white-girls.do

Can we all be honest about these things now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamesh)
    They are not so little, if their parents let them wander the streets at night. But that doesn't make gang rape and sexual abuse right, agreed.
    According to the news reports the men would pick them up outside school gates or when they were walking home from school or when they were out shopping on a saturday.... but supposing they were not so little, so what?

The suggestion that there is a racial element to these crimes is given weight by the fact that the gangs are almost entirely Asian and the victims almost entirely white. Also by the fact that the gangs refer to the victims as 'Gori'.

ReputationRep:
    daily mail readers on TSR??!

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever been to a club? Club = asians dressed like Jay Sean hitting on everything you see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    So true. People need to grow up and wake up. This doesn't represent all South Asians, far from it, but the truth is that these are predominately South Asian gangs which are targeting White girls.
    Anyone who denies this in light of the evidence is only fooling themselves.
    I thought it was pretty obvious the moment that the stories of these Asian gangs started popping up around the country at the same time.
    It's also interesting that the people who feel the need to make these kind of comments (not even sure that this is an appropriate subject to make those kind of comments about) sometimes feel the need to make a kind of qualifying comment before saying whatever nonsense it is they have to say....

"of course this is terrible"

"of course what they did was evil"

As if the horrific nature of the crimes was ever in question in the first place...

But clearly they feel the need, when making a serious point, to say that because they feel their comments may be construed as siding with the sick criminals as opposed to the victims, or at least not appreciating the full severity of the crimes.

I wonder what's going on?

What's really going on is the idea that 'minority groups' are the real victims of this 'racist' society, this society turned these men into the monsters they are... and 'white people', by which we mean English people (in this case) sort of deserve whatever they collectively get...

Hamesh sort of made this point above...

When I said the victims were little girls it turned out they were "no so little" after all... so what? They deserved to be gang raped? Because they had the nerve to go out on a Saturday evening with their friends? (actually the men were turning up at the school gates); it was the loose morals with which the little girls had been brought up that got them gang raped, that's partly the idea.

ReputationRep:
    They should have put the white guy in the middle instead of the end. Was kind of lol when his face just randomly appeared.

I lol'd at this bit, DM tryna be PC:

At this point, it should be said loud and clear that the vast majority of Asian men are decent, law-abiding citizens and that rapists come from all racial and social backgrounds

ReputationRep:
    What part of:

I feel for the girls but... willing getting into a car cause theyre "charmed"????

ReputationRep:
    Erm... no it doesn't? Sexual predators are sexual predators, but they are very slightly more likely to be from an ethnic minority because of the wealth factor involved in crime statistics.

I realise you'd love nothing more than a genuine reason to hate people who look different to you, but I'm afraid for now you're going to have to stick with accusing everyone of being a terrorist or running round like a headless chicken yelling "MULTICULTURALISM HAS FAILED!" because you saw a brown person in Waitrose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digit_Five)
    Erm... no it doesn't? Sexual predators are sexual predators, but they are very slightly more likely to be from an ethnic minority because of the wealth factor involved in crime statistics.

I realise you'd love nothing more than a genuine reason to hate people who look different to you, but I'm afraid for now you're going to have to stick with accusing everyone of being a terrorist or running round like a headless chicken yelling "MULTICULTURALISM HAS FAILED!" because you saw a brown person in Waitrose.

yea that's exactly how I think, I'm a racist nazi monster caricature etc etc....

so, do you know the details of this case?

ReputationRep:
    so, do you know the details of this case?
    I've heard enough to know that it's a horrible crime in which the participants should expect a long jail term, why? I don't see how them being Asian comes into this. There's a pretty obvious motive, and it isn't exclusive to south-asian men.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt their innocent if their walking around in the street, talking to pervy men.

no offence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digit_Five)
    I've heard enough to know that it's a horrible crime in which the participants should expect a long jail term, why? I don't see how them being Asian comes into this. There's a pretty obvious motive, and it isn't exclusive to south-asian men.

I suppose I'm wondering why the hysterical reaction and the immediate labelling of me as a racist monster because I had the nerve to suggest (along with many other people) that this appalling crime might have had a rather unpleasant racial element to it? It's not as if I'm alone in that. The men were entirely Asian bar one. The victims almost entirely white, the men referred to the victims as 'Gori'. The Times quoted someone as saying that they were going to investigate whether this crime did indeed have a racial element to it.

ReputationRep:
    According to the news reports the men would pick them up outside school gates or when they were walking home from school or when they were out shopping on a saturday.... but supposing they were not so little, so what?
    Fair enough. In my defence, I was judging by the pictures, I didn't read the article until you made a reference to it, sorry.

The suggestion that there is a racial element to these crimes is given weight by the fact that the gangs are almost entirely Asian and the victims almost entirely white. Also by the fact that the gangs refer to the victims as 'Gori'.
    In this specific case, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N_Thuduwage)
    I doubt their innocent if their walking around in the street, talking to pervy men.

no offence.
    No, there is 'no offence' at all in suggesting that girls (who are deliberately preyed upon because they appear vulnerable) walking home from school are not actually that innocent, and what, got what they deserved?

ReputationRep:
    It's also interesting that the people who feel the need to make these kind of comments (not even sure that this is an appropriate subject to make those kind of comments about) sometimes feel the need to make a kind of qualifying comment before saying whatever nonsense it is they have to say....

"of course this is terrible"

"of course what they did was evil"

As if the horrific nature of the crimes was ever in question in the first place...

But clearly they feel the need, when making a serious point, to say that because they feel their comments may be construed as siding with the sick criminals as opposed to the victims, or at least not appreciating the full severity of the crimes.

I wonder what's going on?

What's really going on is the idea that 'minority groups' are the real victims of this 'racist' society, this society turned these men into the monsters they are... and 'white people', by which we mean English people (in this case) sort of deserve whatever they collectively get...

Hamesh sort of made this point above...

When I said the victims were little girls it turned out they were "no so little" after all... so what? They deserved to be gang raped? Because they had the nerve to go out on a Saturday evening with their friends? (actually the men were turning up at the school gates); it was the loose morals with which the little girls had been brought up that got them gang raped, that's partly the idea.

They don't deserve to be gang-raped. I'm sorry if you believe I was implying this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamesh)
    They don't deserve to be gang-raped. I'm sorry if you believe I was implying this.

No problem, I read your post above, we have no disagreement...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.