Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What colour are Fridays? Watch

• PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I don't have colours for days, I do for each subject I take at school though

ReputationRep:
    I do it with everything; days of the week, subjects I did at school, numbers, places, names....weird. And yet I have never thought to look up whether anyone else did it or what term was given to it.

But to answer your question, fridays are navy blue (maybe slightly darker).

ReputationRep:
    Fridays are red for me too

ReputationRep:
    My Fridays are blue. I didn't think anyone else did this!

ReputationRep:
    I don't have colours for stuff :sad:

ReputationRep:
    This is really interesting. I thought colour was like...a given. Well I do know a girl who dreams only in black and white. Never in colour. Which is unusual. I sometimes just dream sounds alone. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    For me they are red.

Saturdays are black. Sunday's yellow, wednesday is blue, thursday grey, tuesday is orange and Monday is a sort of burgundy colour.

Does anyone else see days/months in colours?

I see the week as a D shape. Sat/Sun are the straight bits and the weekdays follow the curve -monday being top of curve and friday being at the end.
    Yes I do, perhaps asperger's for me has something to do with it?

Anyway:

Monday = the colour of crust on bread.
    Wednesday = navy blue
    Friday = orange
    Saturday = wavy like the sea
    Sunday = white

none for tuesday or thursday.

ReputationRep:
    i have no colours for days but instead of a D shape i see the weeks as an oblong...where the weekends are the short sides and the weekdays the long sides (so i see atleast 2 weeks at a time)...ive never mentioned it to anyone before :o:

ReputationRep:
    Black according to amazon :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    i have no colours for days but instead of a D shape i see the weeks as an oblong...where the weekends are the short sides and the weekdays the long sides (so i see atleast 2 weeks at a time)...ive never mentioned it to anyone before :o:
    You're avatar makes me need to go bathroom

ReputationRep:
    For me they are blue
    Monday-red
    Tuesday-yellow
    Wednesday-green
    Thursday-orange
    Friday-blue
    Saturday+Sunday-change on a regular basis

ReputationRep:
    I always think of 1 as red and two as blue so hence monday is red and tuesday is blue. I think this may be because these are the predominant colours of Harry Potter books 1 and two. For other days/numbers the colour might vary a bit. Wednesdays and thursdays are usually purpleish colours. Friday is light blue/violet, saturday is light yellow and sunday is more of an amber colour.

ReputationRep:
    I have colours for my different subjects
    for example physics is purple chemistry red maths blue, but not for days

ReputationRep:
    it depends on what colour you've sent your font to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    For me they are red.

Saturdays are black. Sunday's yellow, wednesday is blue, thursday grey, tuesday is orange and Monday is a sort of burgundy colour.

Does anyone else see days/months in colours?

I see the week as a D shape. Sat/Sun are the straight bits and the weekdays follow the curve -monday being top of curve and friday being at the end.
    What are you smoking?

ReputationRep:
    Days don't really have colours to me.

Subjects, however, do. Geography is green & blue, physics is a rusty brown, English is a forest or racing green, mathematics is red, Spanish is yellow, French is blue . . .

ReputationRep:
    You're normal.

ReputationRep:
    My immediate thought was orange. :dontknow: And I stick by it, other colours just don't feel right.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Friday is before Saturday and after Thursday. Friday is day 5 of the week. Friday is before the weekend, and friday is rest day. Friday is never a colour though.
    Only subjects have a colour to me, though thats wearing off because all my books are the same coloured Pukka pads now.

ReputationRep:
    i don't have a colour for them but i see them in a D shape but the other way round with the weekdays as the straight bits
    and summer is orange spring is yellow winter is white and autumn is brown

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.