Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Students: Domino's, or Pizza Hut? Watch

• View Poll Results: Domino's or Pizza Hut?
    Domino's
    61.31%
    Pizza Hut
    38.69%

ReputationRep:
    No bias, eh OP :p:

Whichever's closer at the time. Pizza is pizza.

ReputationRep:
    Domino's although when I was younger I used to love Pizza Hut but when they changed the tomato purée it was crap...and I love pizza. However, if I had to choose anywhere for a pizza, I'd choose Telepizza (in Spain it's the biggest chain going, and they have Domino's too) because the taste is just out of this world...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lella_J)
    Nice choice, do you want to chat?
    Um, are we not already chatting? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Dominoes all the way - best takeaway pizza and you get 2 for 1 on medium and large pizzas on Tuesdays

ReputationRep:
    On the subject of Dominoes, my mate worked there for 3 weeks for a trial and at the end he was ordered to jump into a bin and squash all the rubbish down (one of those big bins, like a metre by metre or summit) and if he didn't he didn't get the job, he told the boss to stuff it. true story lol

Onto topic it has to be Pizza Hut, Dominoes pizza was like a cracker with toppings on :/

ReputationRep:
    I find Pizza Hut bases either dry and overdone, or stodgy and greasy. Domino's has got the light and fluffy thing down, so it gets my vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeleh)
    Um, are we not already chatting? :rolleyes:
    Perhaps we are? You can never be certain on the inter-webs, some people tale it as reality lol.

So hun, how was you day today?
    Do you want to go to the movies with me?

ReputationRep:
    domino's - not just for the garlic and herb dip :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Domino's for takeaway. Pizza Hut takeaway never tastes as nice as when you eat it in a restaurant, no idea why.

ReputationRep:
    Dominoes when at home largely due to the fab deals either 6.99 for any pizza, any size, buy one get one free (not just tuesdays) or pizza, side and drink £12.
    There is always an offer, probably due to 3 pizza places being in 5 mins walking distance of one anther.
    Pizza hut at uni, because they have 50% deals more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lella_J)
    Perhaps we are? You can never be certain on the inter-webs, some people tale it as reality lol.

So hun, how was you day today?
    Do you want to go to the movies with me?
    :K: So irrelevant to pizza it's unreal...

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:a little off topic, but has anyone ever tried dominos cookies?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like pizza.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeleh)
    :K: So irrelevant to pizza it's unreal...
    Lol, I know, but thats how I live my life...
    Look you live in Leeds and I live in Manchester, why dont we have a go at it?
    It might just be the best relationship you have been looking for in a while?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia(:)
    :rolleyes:a little off topic, but has anyone ever tried dominos cookies?
    It might be off topic Georgia but I really do like the cookies, it reminds me of being a child and not having deserts after lunch cos we were too poor

ReputationRep:
    Neither, because none of them do gluten free bases :mad:

If I had to choose, would be Pizza Hut because as I recall their pizzas were always a bit tastier

ReputationRep:
    Dominoes, I like the cheese better :eating:

ReputationRep:
    Domino'sss, mmm.

ReputationRep:
    Neither. The take away down the road that does 3 pound pizzas and 1 pound burgers. Both of those take aways are way overprices for students

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut, all the way. Cheesy bites or stuffed crust, better selection of toppings, and nicer dips, Thai Sweet Chilli anyone? Domino's is okay, I eat it here in Iceland, but would much rather have Pizza Hut.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.