Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I received a conditional for Business and Marketing. Is anyone else doing business/going to the March 26th applicant day?

ReputationRep:
    I've received an off for Law

(Original post by paperskirt)
    I received a conditional for Business and Marketing. Is anyone else doing business/going to the March 26th applicant day?
    I'm going to that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cardenio)
    I'm going to that!
    Awesome! Will this be your first time visiting the university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperskirt)
    Awesome! Will this be your first time visiting the university?
    Yeah I've PM'd you to save clogging up this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliejadeb)
    I got an unconditional offer for Fashion Design Styling and Promotion, last one to get interviewed in my group and I got the place on the spot!! How did everyone elses interview go?
    Oooooo how was the interview? Like what style etc? i hate group interviews so hopefully its not that! PS well done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kspears1)
    Oooooo how was the interview? Like what style etc? i hate group interviews so hopefully its not that! PS well done!!
    No its not a group interview, single interviews!! They give you a little questionnaire thingy asking you things like what is fashion to you, favourite stylists, magazines and other stuff - sorry i can't remember all of them. With all of that I wouldn't be generic and don't say big names unless you can back it up, but it's best to be different.

Just be yourself and know your stuff is all i can say

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer for Middlesex! I like the look of the course but I don't qualify for halls so I'd need to find my own accomodation, grr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliejadeb)
    I got an unconditional offer for Fashion Design Styling and Promotion, last one to get interviewed in my group and I got the place on the spot!! How did everyone elses interview go?
    I got an unconditional for Fashion Design! Applying for halls now. Really excited. Which halls do you think you'll apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmasheridan)
    applied for Fashion Design, Styling and Promotion...interview on wednesday aaaah! nervous
    Hi,

I have my interview next wednesday for the same course, what was the interview like? It's my first choice so i am 'pooing' myself!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.