The Student Room Group

" How was your sleep "

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
people asking how was your sleep, is sort of like a polite conversation starter, a bit of small talk perhaps.

- You would measure how good your sleep was by; if you were comfortable in bed, did you have a good dream, was it in a good enviroment/atmosphere. I mean you wouldnt exactly say you had the best sleep ever if it was on a wooden floor, no duvet, pillow and to top it off you had nightmares right ? ... its a reasonable question, probably being asked because they care or just for idle chat ...

- I love my sleep. I think people say this because they like the feeling of being in their nice, comfortable, warm bed, drifting off, then having a nice little dream. If your dream was particularly nice obviously you would want more of it hence more sleep. People might just have the greatest imaginations to create the best dreams/sleep :smile: ..

Well yeah, thats my two cents worth :smile:
Reply 21
They're just being polite.

Also, sleep can be horrible, haven't you ever had a nightmare? :s-smilie:
Reply 22
I don't sleep; I wait.
Reply 23
Original post by sango
Yeah, I did have a cringe binge after reading my post.

:getmecoat:

ha I just got a bit confused that's all pal. Repped your post anyways now to get rid of some of the cringe-ness :wink:
Reply 24
I've had plenty of bad sleep. Most Sunday nights I'll just lay awake for the night because my sleeping pattern ****s up during the weekend. That's why Monday mornings suck by the way.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by thecdon
ha I just got a bit confused that's all pal. Repped your post anyways now to get rid of some of the cringe-ness :wink:

:flutter:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending