Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    people asking how was your sleep, is sort of like a polite conversation starter, a bit of small talk perhaps.

- You would measure how good your sleep was by; if you were comfortable in bed, did you have a good dream, was it in a good enviroment/atmosphere. I mean you wouldnt exactly say you had the best sleep ever if it was on a wooden floor, no duvet, pillow and to top it off you had nightmares right ? ... its a reasonable question, probably being asked because they care or just for idle chat ...

- I love my sleep. I think people say this because they like the feeling of being in their nice, comfortable, warm bed, drifting off, then having a nice little dream. If your dream was particularly nice obviously you would want more of it hence more sleep. People might just have the greatest imaginations to create the best dreams/sleep ..

Well yeah, thats my two cents worth

ReputationRep:
    They're just being polite.

Also, sleep can be horrible, haven't you ever had a nightmare?

I don't sleep; I wait.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sango)
      Yeah, I did have a cringe binge after reading my post.

:getmecoat:
      ha I just got a bit confused that's all pal. Repped your post anyways now to get rid of some of the cringe-ness

ReputationRep:
      I've had plenty of bad sleep. Most Sunday nights I'll just lay awake for the night because my sleeping pattern ****s up during the weekend. That's why Monday mornings suck by the way.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by thecdon)
      ha I just got a bit confused that's all pal. Repped your post anyways now to get rid of some of the cringe-ness
      :flutter:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.