The Student Room Group

boyfriend wanted

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by -beads-
OP in 6 months:

Most of the times I just find you quite rude but today you made my night. LOL gotta love Jeremy Kyle
Original post by 4TSR
Yea, so the picture would have been odd if it had white people running. To make it less odd and more to the actual point "people running from a huge aircraft" so it had to had black people in it. Your interpretation says a lot about you.

Glad to know you have the lowdown on me, Sherlock

However I'm afraid your interpretation of me is far too speculative.

It didn't have to be black people. Would the world end if it were not black people?

It would have looked weirder if it were white people, as the majority tend not to live in desert regions. If it were white people in a green countryside, it would have looked weird if they were replaced by black people.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
I really want a bf! Lots of boys have shown interest but i don't really like any of their personalities...should i just go out with one of them anyway?

come on she clearly just wants a bf, let her have one... yeah you should pic one as you only want a 'bf'. or go to a dating site and start picking those you like :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by KingofSpades
Glad to know you have the lowdown on me, Sherlock

However I'm afraid your interpretation of me is far too speculative.

It didn't have to be black people. Would the world end if it were not black people?

It would have looked weirder if it were white people, as the majority tend not to live in desert regions. If it were white people in a green countryside, it would have looked weird if they were replaced by black people.

I'll go out with you.
Original post by 4TSR
Well.... hi there :smile:

Why don't girls who want BFs post their location and try and hookup with a like-minded TSRian? :colondollar:

Hello!
Well number one I have posted my location: London!
Number two I don't think I'd like to go out with someone who wanted a boyfriend!
Number three guys ( or girls for that matter) who pull in guys or girls on the Internet generally only want a one night affair. Not quite what most girls are looking for.
Reply 26
No
Reply 27
I really want a bf! Lots of boys have shown interest but i don't really like any of their personalities...should i just go out with one of them anyway?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ8RyGxrxVM
Reply 28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ8RyGxrxVM
A girl allowed out the kitchen

quite weird
"This specimin seems to have acquired a base lexical competence, no doubt some imitation parrot trick, but worrying nonetheless.

Memo. Reduce length of chain so TV cannot be heard."
Reply 31
I'll fill the void in you :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending