Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

uxbridge vs wandsworth !!!!! Watch

• View Poll Results: Wandsworth or Uxbridge
    Wandsworth
    33.33%
    Uxbridge
    66.67%

ReputationRep:
    Norwich has way more facilities, shops and things to do than Uxbridge or Roehampton. London is an hour (at least) from Brunel so it's hardly just down the road. I mean, I can understand why people want to live in London but it's clear you haven't given Norwich a fair chance or done any research into finding newsagents, post offices, off licences or laundrettes and are basically ****ging it off because there are too many white people which sounds a little bit racist to me.[/QUOTE]

no its because there are allot of white people and the white people are either chars or snobs or total inbreeds. Research LOL goes to show how retarded Norwich is lol i don't want to ****ing research a newsagent i want to walk down the street and find one like i do in london. There are over 20 book shops in Norwich and a dozen h&m and a few other shops that sell absolute junk. Jarrolds is pure trash. The city is the size of 1 high street in london lol goes to show what sort of inbreeds live there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontknow1)
    Norwich has way more facilities, shops and things to do than Uxbridge or Roehampton. London is an hour (at least) from Brunel so it's hardly just down the road. I mean, I can understand why people want to live in London but it's clear you haven't given Norwich a fair chance or done any research into finding newsagents, post offices, off licences or laundrettes and are basically ****ging it off because there are too many white people which sounds a little bit racist to me.
    no its because there are allot of white people and the white people are either chars or snobs or total inbreeds. Research LOL goes to show how retarded Norwich is lol i don't want to ****ing research a newsagent i want to walk down the street and find one like i do in london. There are over 20 book shops in Norwich and a dozen h&m and a few other shops that sell absolute junk. Jarrolds is pure trash. The city is the size of 1 high street in london lol goes to show what sort of inbreeds live there[/QUOTE]

wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontknow1)
    white faces more white faces and a little more white faces
    What are you doing in this country then ?

ReputationRep:
    Wandsworth is nice in large part, but accordingly expensive. This is coming from the horse's mouth, too. I live in the borough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneInSolidarity)
    What are you doing in this country then ?
    come to take over

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.