Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    So he's not a good enough artist to sing and dance at the same time? How come there are plenty of other artists who can?
    Like who?

What artists can dance and sing that fast? Or can't you tell they're miming?

Britney Spears (love or hate her) is an amazing artist with a great voice yet sometimes she has to mime/lip sync because she is dancing too fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diffusion)
    it seems his voice has deepened!
    Or maybe they just autotuned it a couple of semitones lower.

ReputationRep:
    WHO IS JUSTIN BIEBER and why do I hear his name everywhere? I just youtubed him, a song called 'Baby' came up that had like 400 million views?! I listened to it and I've never heard it before, didn't recognize it.. not even catchy. Is he a joke singer? Or is it for real? I don't get it at all... this is what happens when you move out to a flat with no TV.

EDIT: oohhhh just realised, he's a youtube celeb. Got it, I thought he was a celebrity or something.

ReputationRep:
    He's a gay girl brought on earth to seduce pre-teen girls. Enough said. ;]

ReputationRep:
    Why do they mime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    I SWEAR that video has been edited..

EDIT : It definitely has been! The whole song has been slowed down..
    EDITEDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKh1PtPPthI

ReputationRep:
    I honestly still dont get why people hate him so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Have you ever heard him singing? :hmmm:

There is so much wrong with him, I can't even bring myself to write about him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Have you ever heard him singing? :hmmm:

There is so much wrong with him, I can't even bring myself to write about him.
    Yeah I have, you cant deny that he CANT sing! Wasnt he found after singing a capella on youtube or something? The music he makes is total crap tbh, but y'know give him time he's 16 obv he's gonna make music about the ladies!

Whether you hate him or not, he's the richest and most famous 16 year old alive! I'm sure it keeps him up at night :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL. No wonder he mimed on X-factor.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have, you cant deny that he CANT sing! Wasnt he found after singing a capella on youtube or something? The music he makes is total crap tbh, but y'know give him time he's 16 obv he's gonna make music about the ladies!

Whether you hate him or not, he's the richest and most famous 16 year old alive! I'm sure it keeps him up at night :rolleyes:
    I give a sh*t about his money and his 13 years old immature, hormone driven "ladies". :rolleyes:

Oh you're bringing the worst in me. :grr:

Not cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    I give a sh*t about his money and his 13 years old immature, hormone driven "ladies". :rolleyes:

Oh you're bringing the worst in me. :grr:

Not cool
    Hehe I'm sorry

I just still havent heard a reason why people dislike HIM as a person..I dont know too much about him so maybe missing some scandalous facts :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I <3 JB !
    Well he IS hitting puberty, shouldn't we be celebrating ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    The amount of editing on his voice is also horrific in that song.
    This, he falls into the category of entertainer rather than talented musician just like most of the top 40/everything on the radio nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStarr1)
    He was dancing WAY too fast to sing live! If he sung live, he would have sounded out of breath! Would you prefer that or for him just to stand there and sing with no actual 'performance'?
    LOL that's such a stupid excuse, he is meant to be this "fantastic" singer, why doesn't he just concentrate on that? In that case why did he not just go up on stage and dance? Why bother miming?

ReputationRep:
    Nicole danced and sang live.

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    Outside of his performances he seems to be a bit of a prick and he's also bat-**** stupid.

See video, "Justin Bieber doesn't know what German means".

ReputationRep:
    I did not use to like his voice but now i actually do. He does not sound like a girl anymore :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    Outside of his performances he seems to be a bit of a prick and he's also bat-**** stupid.

See video, "Justin Bieber doesn't know what German means".
    Hahahah just saw that now...

ReputationRep:
    I don't like biebers music and used to hate him but feel a tad sorry for him ever since I watched this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i81Pj...eature=related

Can't find the original for some reason.

EDIT: This version is hilarious!!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.