Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If I can't meet a girl clubbing, where the hell can I meet one.....? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Library

I always get asked out in the library, i love it :teehee:

and yes women go to clubs looking S M O K I N' for attention, rarely for casual sex. Just like you think it is frustrating a woman won't come be your sexthing, us women find it frustrating that all you want to do is drag us back to your cave and bone us.

I have no real advice for you :dontknow:

:getmecoat:

(Original post by ipulledhermione)
    Library

and yes women go to clubs looking S M O K I N' for attention, rarely for casual sex. Just like you think it is frustrating a woman won't come be your sexthing, us women find it frustrating that all you want to do is drag us back to your cave and bone us.

I agree, I would prefer to meet a nice girl for a relationship. Admittedly I was a bit drunk when I wrote the post so I do regret it. Im not a ****, apologies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ... Im a decent man ...
    Lies! Deception! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Library

how do guys approach you in the library?

ReputationRep:
    Im geetting so sick of women right now. I just came back from clubbing and I swear I just have no luck. I see a lot of nice women who I want to schtuck but then they just come up and dance a bit around us and then bugger off, I mean its almost like theydo it for attention, its just pathetic, like they have nothing better to do with their lives than tease men.

Thing is I play a lot of sport like tennis and cricket and love them and apparently women dont pay much sport so cant meeet them there. I go to the gym and there are one or two women but its not really the place and I honestly dont know what to do anymore. Im a sexually driven man and am just losing my mind right now. Im sick of these women trying to attention seek and inflate their ego's, Im a decent man with a good sense of humour etc. and yet I just see loads of women going out with scummy, chavvy men.
    Sometimes I feel like it too - or even worse: for such reasons I have many times thought of getting rid of my life.

ReputationRep:
    Well, apparently Im pretty modest. I was told I loo like a dark hair prince william the other week and James Dean. I thin Im average but others have said better so make of that what you will. It just seems most girls just want to dance iwtheach other.
    Well no wonder you're not getting laid. He's is not good looking, but he was lckuy he was born in that family otherwise we'd read threads from him on H&R too

ReputationRep:
    TBH, if you can't pull a drunk girl, then you're a lost cause forever.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you're absolutely right-the reason no woman gets with you is because all women are WRONG. They should obviously get with you because you play sport, and have a sense of humour. Dw it's not your fault, women are just irrational-that's the reason behind all your failings. Silly women.

:rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    Mate.....nah.

ReputationRep:
    Pull in a pub or a bar, never in a club.

ReputationRep:
    Clubs are the WORST places to meet people. Hand on heart, I've never met anyone with long-term potential in a club, ever. Loud music, too much alcohol, more weirdos than I can count and leering morons - eurgh no.

I met my two exes and current boyfriend in very different places - I met my first boyfriend at a society at college, my second at a bus stop (we struck up conversation over how when the bus would arrive, then discovering we lived near each other - rest is history) and my current at a house party.

Decent girls are out there, you just have to look.

ReputationRep:
    heey...you are pathetic...if you are looking for a good sex - there is no such a thing in the club, as everybody is drunk...and if you will pick up a girl there either she will be ugly as hell, or she will be drunk...

or

if you are looking for a relationship, club is not a place to look for that at all...there are 2 types of girls there - drunk whores..( and you dont want a bunch af STDs afterwards) or girls that came there just to dance and flirt a little bit...

so good luck with your...whatever it is...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Go on a dating site, I shagged 0.2% of women I messaged and got close with about 0.5%. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Dark haired prince william?!?! OP - MESSAGE ME hahahaha :-) xx

ReputationRep:
    Well, apparently Im pretty modest. I was told I loo like a dark hair prince william the other week and James Dean. I thin Im average but others have said better so make of that what you will. It just seems most girls just want to dance iwtheach other.
    Gosh, what a crime :rolleyes: who ever heard of a woman going to a club just to have fun with her mates, and not actually wanting to be cracked onto by some sleezy desperate little boy?

When I was at Uni I went to clubs to have a laugh with my friends and let my hair down. Not very many people go to clubs looking to pull. More often than not, its something that just happens if/when people feel like it. If its not happening for you, then you're probably doing something wrong or just not sending off the right vibes/attractive enough. Or you're punching above your weight. Whichever.

ReputationRep:
    Library

This is really funny to read .

Btw,how are you getting on at uni ? I once saw some of your posts where you were clearly concerned about "sticking out", due to the "sort" of people your course attracts.

Lastly,do you have a really thick scottish accent ? Sexist thing ever on a girl

ReputationRep:
    Nothing called "luck" in this kind of case.
    And those people wait for "luck" can never get girl
    As you know that most of the girls dont like talk about the sport, then why dont you get some other knowledge such as shopping, beauty or pet related. Start with great topic might move you toward "success"

ReputationRep:
    Im geetting so sick of women right now. I just came back from clubbing and I swear I just have no luck. I see a lot of nice women who I want to schtuck but then they just come up and dance a bit around us and then bugger off, I mean its almost like theydo it for attention, its just pathetic, like they have nothing better to do with their lives than tease men.

Thing is I play a lot of sport like tennis and cricket and love them and apparently women dont pay much sport so cant meeet them there. I go to the gym and there are one or two women but its not really the place and I honestly dont know what to do anymore. Im a sexually driven man and am just losing my mind right now. Im sick of these women trying to attention seek and inflate their ego's, Im a decent man with a good sense of humour etc. and yet I just see loads of women going out with scummy, chavvy men.
    Not a good sense of grammar though..

Aside from that you do sound lovely, you know in a terrifying - wouldn't want to meet you on a dark night kind of way.

And what the hell does "schtuck" mean? (<Speaking of chavvy men.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    Where are these mythical bars which play music below club volumes? I don't believe they exist outside of the movies.
    Lounge bars, added plus is they reek of sophistication.

ReputationRep:

Tried talking to them? Heard the phrase: Women "love" using their ears?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.