Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    She is very pretty, and a very 'natural' person I guess, very down to earth and composed and things, at least that's how she comes across through the media, she could be some crazy ***** when away from the public eye. I think our generation sort of naturally has a thing for her having grown up alongside her if that makes sense. Saying that I don't think I get the proper obsession, but I would never say she was dislikeable or average

Haircut is bloody awful though :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I think she's pretty

And I think the fact that she has a lead role in Harry Potter, which is extremely popular worldwide helps people's opinions. If she had risen to fame in any other way, people probably wouldn't care as much.

ReputationRep:
    She'd get it. :sexface:

Not a patch on Emma Stone though :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nucleolus)
    She's not all that, but I still would :sexface:
    Exactly this :yes:

ReputationRep:

She's gorgeous! :love:

ReputationRep:
    OP's jealous, :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Well, she is pretty. & she's a rolemodel so loads of young girls, she was only 11 when she got the part of Hermione. Also, she's incredibly hard working! She's spent the past however many years working on the HP films as well as doing her GCSEs and A Levels! I seem to remember her gaining 11 A*s at GCSE and AAAA at A Level.. so it's not like she's like other "famous people" is it!

Plus, she's down to earth! She's just like any other girl you might meet in the street, and I find that amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    It's like that with most celebs they are just average looking but are made out to be looking like a godess. TBH I don't see the facination most men have with girls like emma watson, ashley tisdale, megan fox and any other FAKE girls such as cher loyd have you seen how much make up she wears ewwwww. I don't even watch X factor but everyone was like she looks hot and I had a look and she looked like a life size version of barbie. I prefer true beauty not the made up crap.
    HEY YOU! Emma Watson and Ashley Tisdale are NOT FAKE! :mad:
    YOU'RE FAKE!

Those are respectable women who set an excellent example to children and everyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    How do you know this?
    look at her interviews, the way she talks to people, look at the videos of her in campus with her friends in Brown, what her friends say about her, what she wants in life......I could go on...............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperial>oxbridge)
    wait till she gets old, wrinkles, and loses teeth.
    I don't care...I'd still love her with all my heart :love:

you sir, know nothing about love...I bet you're one of those guys who just use girls for their looks and then dump them..

ReputationRep:
    I love Emma.

She's that next-door kind of girl. She's more believable than for example Scarlett Johanson. She's the girl you could be randomly having classes with or sit next to on a bus. She's not some super feminine sex bomb. She's normal, down to earth, cute, funny, intelligent, classy etc. And all in all seems like a very nice person. But of course, celebrity always "adds" to the appeal. I don't think Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint would have so many fangirls if they weren't famous. I love them, so I'm not judging or anything. But I think that is the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    It's like that with most celebs they are just average looking but are made out to be looking like a godess. TBH I don't see the facination most men have with girls like emma watson, ashley tisdale, megan fox and any other FAKE girls such as cher loyd have you seen how much make up she wears ewwwww. I don't even watch X factor but everyone was like she looks hot and I had a look and she looked like a life size version of barbie. I prefer true beauty not the made up crap.
    Cher Llyod is fake and ugly. Hate her hate her hate her.

ReputationRep:
    I think she is really attractive and is way more than average. She used to be my biggest celebrity crush but since the haircut I gotta say its kinda worn off a bit but I still really like her

ReputationRep:
    nothing special

ReputationRep:
    OP's a jealous *****

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same about the majority of the HP cast - lots of acting with their eyebrows. If the storylines weren't so good the films would have failed.

ReputationRep:
    She's H0t! Well be4 she cut her hair..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    I love Emma. (straight girl here, but I guess you could call her my girl crush)

She's that next-door kind of girl. She's more believable than for example Scarlett Johanson. She's the girl you could be randomly having classes with or sit next to on a bus. She's not some super feminine sex bomb. She's normal, down to earth, cute, funny, highly intelligent, classy etc. And all in all seems like a very nice person.

But of course, celebrity always "adds" to the appeal. I don't think Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint would have so many fangirls if they weren't famous. I love them, so I'm not judging or anything. But I think that is the truth.
    ugh! I'm trying to POS rep you for your EXCELLENT comment but seems I've done a lot of those lately and I can't pos rep you anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    She lost her looks with age
    Oh dear.

:K:

ReputationRep:
    She's very pretty, smart and comes across as very down to earth. Plus she's loaded too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.