Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Harder/Stronger Muscles rather than Mass.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    lol this 100%
    Umm, no. Heavy weights, but not max, and low reps. Max weight and max reps would invite injury.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    Umm, no. Heavy weights, but not max, and low reps. Max weight and max reps would invite injury.
    I was more agreeing with the don't be a fag bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I was more agreeing with the don't be a fag bit
    Ah, okay then. I agree. ******ry in the gym in frowned upon.

ReputationRep:
    Its not fair to compare bruce Lee to a powerlifter.

BL could easily kick anyone off their feet and land them a couple of metres away. That is a kind of strength no amount of weight training can give you only get that kind of strength from developing your legs, hips and core for kicking power.

BL was a strong lifter as well until he had a bad accident that ended his career. One of the reasons why he died actually due to overdosing on painkillers I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    http://www.freedomfly.net/Articles/T...training29.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/henkin6cccc.htm

I'm not an expert at all so I can't vouch for the truth behind these articles, but this is what I found.
    Interesting articles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vBison)
    I'm about to type one word which will take a dumb on your post and blow it out the water. Ready?

BRUCE LEE
    Bruce Lee is two words...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.