Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Unemployed father of ten...fathering more babies... Watch

ReputationRep:
    What he is doing is wrong, but insults don't do much tbh, they don't stop his penis from ejaculating inside someone's vajayjay. We must be rational about these things. I think he needs therapy, there may be another reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    All I am saying is where was he ten years ago. He would be regarded as a legend to help Liebour's invasions.

Just another Liebour success.

At least the coalition government is tackling these idiots. They're hideous. Although the one in the grey tracksuit with the tattoo is a stunner. I remember seeing her during a Labour conference, she was an adviser.
    If you spelt 'Labour' correct once why didn't you spell it right the first two times? And how did you manage to turn one chav into a political statement?

ReputationRep:
    It's just as much the fault of the women, you know. They were dumb enough to sleep with that waste without contraception.
    13 years down the line, all their kids will have kids for the same reason.
    It's sad really.

ReputationRep:
    Someone should buy him an x-box that might stop him...

But no seriously its people like him that make me ashamed to be a northerner

ReputationRep:
    Put something on the end of it!

ReputationRep:
    I can't even manage to get one girl pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    As much as I dislike this story, I have to say, he is buttugly but he's is getting laid. I would imagine he'd need TSR's H&R but no he doesnt. in fact, he could come and drop some tips (even though the girls he's been pulling are not the most attractive...)

Im just saying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Rhyus)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

Not exactly oil paintings, are they?
    Scummy chavs. This is why we need to sort out the benefit system, so that they're not paid per child. :facepalm:

I heard this isn't uncommon in chav land :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      You humans breed so quickly!

My workload has tripled since 1950 because of you!

ReputationRep:
      Why are ALL of the women overweight and why do they all appear to be 10 years older than they actually are?

ReputationRep:
      lol the amount of threads about being unsuccessful at getting girls in clubs, and this guy is pickin' up ladyz at bus stops

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ipulledhermione)
      lol the amount of threads about being unsuccessful at getting girls in clubs, and this guy is pickin' up ladyz at bus stops
      haha, i was tinkin the same, init lad.

ReputationRep:
      He is disgusting. What self-respecting girl would want to shag that? :confused: And his partners all look like the same woman.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ipulledhermione)
      It's a bit much to call them ladies. Female, perhaps (just about), but ladies?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
      It's a bit much to call them ladies. Female, perhaps (just about), but ladies?
      :dontknow:

You cant be picky these days, plus evidence would suggest he is getting a shag by the end of the bus journey. He must have some sort of powers...

ReputationRep:
      Just trying to figure out how much it is costing taxpayers to cloth, house and feed all these women and children, plus this creep. If he can't work because of a bad back, he is obviously fraudlently claiming benefit, give him a choice - neuter him or send him to jail for fraud. These women need to have their tubes tied so that they can't go on having kids expecting the state to pay for them.

ReputationRep:
      I bet he votes Tory.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Teveth)
      I bet he votes Tory.
      Probably due to the newspaper he reads.

ReputationRep:
      Damn, with those combined genes, wonder what some of the kids look like :O

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.