:awesome:

Sorry :p:

ReputationRep:

+

/

+

+

ReputationRep:

For boys I'm a fan of straight legged jeans and a black or white t-shirt... boring I know
    I should probably clarify that since I'm usually freezing I don't wear anything like that and am normally seen in something like this: http://www.polyvore.com/today/set?id=24080794

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popppyss)
    Best male outfit: A SUIT, nothing looks better on a man than a suit
    Oh yeah, how did I forget that?? I second this idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    Oh yeah, how did I forget that?? I second this idea!
    Don't suit convey an.. uptightness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summergirl.x)
    urhmm... these.. http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...tion=006015125 in "wash black" ?
    Very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)

For boys I'm a fan of straight legged jeans and a black or white t-shirt... boring I know
    I should probably clarify that since I'm usually freezing I don't wear anything like that and am normally seen in something like this: http://www.polyvore.com/today/set?id=24080794
    The link you showed with the things you usually wear is much nicer then that dress. I love the clothes in the link.

ReputationRep:
    Anything I define as dapper or sexy.
    Don't ask me to go into this, it would take quite a while :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    Woah, BNP gathering.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popppyss)
    Best male outfit: A SUIT, nothing looks better on a man than a suit
    A kilt does

Best male outfit: See my sig :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGuy)
    Woah, BNP gathering.
    Nah, more like a socially and intellectually challenged gathering. Oh yeah, that IS a BNP gathering, my bad.

ReputationRep:
    Vintage! xx

I love this dress too, but by the time I had enough money to buy it, it has gone out of stock , but I got one similar but not as nice....

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...w=1024&bih=677

I got this one in a dark christmasy green colour

http://www.ohmylove.co.uk/Dresses/Bl...-Collar-Dress/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loonylottie)
    Vintage! xx

I love this dress too, but by the time I had enough money to buy it, it has gone out of stock , but I got one similar but not as nice....

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...w=1024&bih=677

Oooh. I'm sure I saw Rebecca Ferguson wearing something like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdWishes)
    Female:

Those jeans and shoes

With this top
    Very nice, casual look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hidden_desire)

+

/

+

+
    1st outfit is nicer

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr

Personally, none of the above for guys. If it matters - as in style is the deciding factor (which it should/would never be...) - then I would want someone I am interested in to have a different fashion sense. It irritates the hell of out of me to see the same faux-DM ankle lace-up boots on every single guy on TV and on the street, same with the jeans and cardigan/scarf over a 'cool' t-shirt look. Sure, if a guy is comfortable in those clothes and genuinely enjoys wearing them, it's fine - but I'm guessing most men just go with what their peers are wearing, none of them really want to step outside of a comfort zone both colour/material/style wise. Shame.

For girls, basically the same. I don't understand or remotely like ugg boots. Though I don't wear jeans, I do love a girl in nice jeans, bootleg or straight, the whole 'girl-next-door' look is alluring and almost excuses itself from being boring as it's so much of a cliché. The worst outfit for me is anything that you can find another person wearing within five minutes of walking down a street. Doesn't mean to say you have to be wild and wear ridiculous catwalk-style designs, but just think for yourself and check out more independent, less-mainstream shops for clothes you won't see your friends in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    generally wear matching and fitting clothes, and don't wear garish ones
    :no:

(Original post by awe)
    Personally, none of the above for guys. If it matters - as in style is the deciding factor (which it should/would never be...) - then I would want someone I am interested in to have a different fashion sense. It irritates the hell of out of me to see the same faux-DM ankle lace-up boots on every single guy on TV and on the street, same with the jeans and cardigan/scarf over a 'cool' t-shirt look. Sure, if a guy is comfortable in those clothes and genuinely enjoys wearing them, it's fine - but I'm guessing most men just go with what their peers are wearing, none of them really want to step outside of a comfort zone both colour/material/style wise. Shame.

For girls, basically the same. I don't understand or remotely like ugg boots. Though I don't wear jeans, I do love a girl in nice jeans, bootleg or straight, the whole 'girl-next-door' look is alluring and almost excuses itself from being boring as it's so much of a cliché. The worst outfit for me is anything that you can find another person wearing within five minutes of walking down a street. Doesn't mean to say you have to be wild and wear ridiculous catwalk-style designs, but just think for yourself and check out more independent, less-mainstream shops for clothes you won't see your friends in.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Men: This guy just looks so dapper!

I want the shoes and coat... ****ing cool

Women:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocassus)
    Don't suit convey an.. uptightness?
    More... self-assurance, as well as being smart and just overall incredibly hot. I just asked my friend and she would like to add that an average looking boy in a suit is up to 100 times hotter than an average looking boy in any other kind of clothes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.