Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    some of them are alright i guess

ReputationRep:
    Well you're certainly going to break a lot of hearts.

ReputationRep:
    You're right on 6/10 things.

And what really irritates me is when they use the word "lovely" all the time

ooh that's lovely, awww that's lovely

***** shut the f**k up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    OP is a virgin.
    doesn't this show the crude behaviour

Anyway, when I visited Britain I noticed some of this things too
    This coming from a non-British view..

ReputationRep:
    OP, a lot of girls in Britain are like that, but there are a lot that aren't. You'll also find that every country has its mix of attractive/unattractive girls with regards to characteristics.

I spent most of my life in Spain, in a very multi-cultural area, and I found that :

i.e. Spanish girls can be very *****y, irritating, overly-flirtatious, and physically unattractive, and a lot of German girls, despite being very attractive physically, had no sense of humour, whatsoever.

The grass is always greener OP. Most girls you meet won't attract you, but that doesn't mean none will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    This is a stereotype of chavvy british girls.

My friends and I are not like this at all. We don't "sleep around" we don't cover ourselves with make-up (I go to college with no make-up on), I couldn't manipulate anyone or anything.
    My group of friends are very friendly, we hate rudeness and people who are not polite. We're not loud, and we don't get "messy".
    We have good morals and beliefs and our appearance isn't your typical bodycon dress and heels or jeggings, uggs and a cropped top.
    Us non-stereotypically chavvy British girls need to stick together methinks.

On a side note: oh look, another useless H&R thread generalising females...this certainly comes as a surprise! :rolleyes:

EDIT: awwwww, look at all the spurned guys who now hate all girls negging me!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    We have good morals and beliefs and our appearance isn't your typical bodycon dress and heels or jeggings, uggs and a cropped top.
    :rofl: you just described 99.5% of girls at my sixth form

uggs
    jegging
    leggings

day in day out.
    what's the deal with uggs and leggings, it's not a good look girls.

EDIT: :rofl::rofl: neg rep a revengeful ugg wear strikes!

ReputationRep:
    I'm British but nothing like you have described. Yes lots of girls are ****s but you get that in every country don't you?
    Not every British girl is like you've described

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what "jeggings" are. So definitely not British.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AClockworkOrange)

uggs
    jegging
    leggings

day in day out.
    Lol, I stick to my hunters, jeans and cable knit jumpers, I don't see how these girls can go out dressed with their bellies on show in this weather.

ReputationRep:
    More chicks for us.

ReputationRep:
    The OP is actually highlighting mental slavery to materialism, superficial values and a general destruction of all beauty (in many senses) in society, fueled by the media and government brainwashing. I've never thought about it in terms of not being attracted the "British girls" in particular, more that most people are just a pile of *******s these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

Generalisation much?
    I'm white, and am the absolute opposite of all the above characteristics. I don't think you should write off all white girls just because you've had the misfortune to encounter some that may be like you described.
    But, I suppose you can't really help who you're attracted to :/

ReputationRep:
    Some probably. Not all. I see threads against British girls on this forum all the time. There are bad people everywhere.
    You can't just say that about millions and millions of girls.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

:facepalm2: You will find girls like this in every country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AClockworkOrange)

uggs
    jegging
    leggings

day in day out.
    I absolutely hate uggs. Totally overrated. I don't get the deal at all; they're expensive and ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    Lol, I stick to my hunters, jeans and cable knit jumpers, I don't see how these girls can go out dressed with their bellies on show in this weather.
    What's jeggings and leggings?

I always dress according to weather. And I've never been a person who shows " a lot of skin".. Simply isn't me.

ReputationRep:
    That's such a cool story, someone should publish that as a book. :rolleyes:

And I've been mistaken about 65-70% of the girls I know (and no, I do not live in an ivory tower and only know 2 people) if you're right about British girls. *snaps fingers* I've got it! They're all from Greenland. Thank you so much. you've unravelled a great mystery in my life.

ReputationRep:
    It may be true for the majority, but I wouldn't dismiss them all. Every once and a while decent British girls come into my life. Of course they have no interest in me, but it's good to know they're there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    What's jeggings and leggings?

I always dress according to weather. And I've never been a person who shows " a lot of skin".. Simply isn't me.
    Leggings are like really thick, legless tights. And Jeggings are just leggings that look like denim.

And as for dressing according to weather, that's probably why winter's my favourite month. I get to stick on the nice warm coat, the cosy scarf and my favourite gloves. Much more fun than summer, you have more layering options. And now that it's all snowy I'm totally in my element. So yeah, not a fan of showing skin either.

Oh, and I keep meaning to point out how much I love your username and sig, Harry Potter is quite frankly brilliant.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.