Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

PLEASE?!! reckon i will be able to get into Harvard Law Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trimmy)
    Really!! you think, so it will just depend on the lsat score as and extra circulars and obviously my uni grades
    Yes, keep in mind though I'm referring to T14 and not HYS. Something along the lines of Northwestern, UVA, Duke, Georgetown, Texas, and Emory.

ReputationRep:
    No! Go to Maccy D's!

ReputationRep:
    You've got a shot. I would study loads for the LSAT though - saying you'll get a 175 and getting a 175 are two completely different things.

Just work hard on your PS, LSAT, and get a nice little Resumé ready and you're set!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragnar_jonsson)
    You've got a shot. I would study loads for the LSAT though - saying you'll get a 175 and getting a 175 are two completely different things.

Just work hard on your PS, LSAT, and get a nice little Resumé ready and you're set!
    what even if nottingham trent isn't one of the best?

ReputationRep:
    what even if nottingham trent isn't one of the best?
    You have a shot.

ReputationRep:
    I have only one question. What's an extra circular? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Really!! you think, so it will just depend on the lsat score as and extra circulars and obviously my uni grades
    *Extra curriculars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retrospect)
    I have only one question. What's an extra circular? :teehee:
    My question exactly

ReputationRep:
    im an english student in nottingham studying law have good extra circulars, etc and im aiming/on track to get a 1st which is basically a 4.0 thing is nottingham trent isn't one of the best universities in england. i was wondering with a good lsat score lets say 175, is it possible for me get into harvard/yale?

thanks guys.

I'm willing to do anything to get into a school like harvard/ yale

Thanks guys!
    you need to be able to spell extra curricular first

ReputationRep:
    have good extra circulars, etc
    But do you have the money ?!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie TuTu)
    Try talking to your student advisor.
    First post? Negged? Poor you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.