Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do you think about guys who pee and don't wash their hands? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's disgusting, but obviously there's no way of knowing beforehand :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So girls think not washing your hands after peeing is disgusting but are perfectly happy sucking away on a big throbbing beast; do we not see the contradiction?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    you dont touch anything when you have a **** apart from the loo roll (i hope lol) but youd still wash your hands afterwards right? so why not apply the same logic when you pee?

ReputationRep:
    How hard is it to wash your hands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    How hard is it to wash your hands?
    Dirty lazy people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    It's disgusting.

And I see a lot of people who don't wash their hands.
    Go to men's toilet and you will become lesbian to avoid touching men's hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newg)
    I honestly don't see the problem?

If I go for a ****, of course I wash my hands, but If I'm pissing, all I'm touching is my penis, and guees what? my penis is clean thank you. exactly WHY is it unhygenic?

I'll wash my hands if they're dirty or I've touched something grubby, but, my penis is as clean and fragrant as the rest of me, and i don't wash my hands after touching my face or scratching my arm , so why is the penis any different?
    You wash hands but you don't touch **** (I hope so:rolleyes:) so washing hands after peeing should not be a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Gross.

However, I see plenty of women not washing their hands whilst using public toilets, so its certainly not just men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Go to men's toilet and you will become lesbian to avoid touching men's hands.
    :lol:

Merlin's beard.

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take to wash hands :question:

It just give you a sense of cleanliness really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    How long does it take to was hands :question:

It just give you a sense of cleanliness really.
    Still with the girl's photo?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Still with the girl's photo?:rolleyes:
    Yes, did you think I was gonna change it just because you said? :curious:

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I dont think its just girls that would find that disgusting. Anybody would.

*shudder*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Yes, did you think I was gonna change it just because you said? :curious:

:facepalm2:
    I keep mistaking you for a girl:cool: I almost tried cybersex with you thinking you were a female.:cockup:

ReputationRep:
    I keep mistaking you for a girl:cool: I almost tried cybersex with you thinking you were a female.:cockup:
    :lolwut:

Well than keep fantasising. I don't give a damn. :cool:

Urine is sterile. It could be used to wash one's hands in.

ReputationRep:
      Look ma no hands! Problem solved

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by domino0806)
      Urine is sterile. It could be used to wash one's hands in.
      Why do you use water for washing your pots when you could save a lot of money using urine?:rolleyes:

Why do you use water for washing your pots when you could save a lot of money using urine?:rolleyes:
        Purely aesthetic reasons really, it just doesn't exude a very pleasant aroma.

ReputationRep:
        Am I wrong in thinking that guys just touch their members when they go to the loo, and don't usually get their hands covered in pee?

I wouldn't say its 'disgusting' because if a guy doesn't get pee on his hands in the process, then saying that its disgusting insinuates that you think his penis is gross and he needs to wash his hands after touching it.

Of course, its good hygiene to wash your hands, and as a girl I'd never dream of not doing so but.. I don't see why some girls are making it out to be the most revolting thing on earth. Guys don't pee on their hands! (to my knowledge)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.