Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    items of clothing from guys i've slept with, my room is starting to look like the mens floor of a department store :smug:
    Any skid marks?

ReputationRep:
    Used to collect scrap metal...

ReputationRep:
    Dead people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teofilo)
    A girl I know takes pictures of every guy she's slept with the morning after for a "scrapbook."

I try to take a tenner off every girl I sleep with. Just for the craic.
    omg thats weird making a scrapbook :mmm:

(Original post by Fusion)
    Any skid marks?

Spoiler:
    Show
    just for the record, i don't actually collect clothes from guys ive slept with or sleep with a load of guys, i said it for the lulz though i do have a sock that i borrowed from a guy as i couldn't find one of mine :mmm: though he had a pair of my knickers for about a month, we were at a underwear as outerwear themed night out, so i had 2 pairs of underwear on and forgot the ones i was wearing over my clothes afterwards :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    omg thats weird making a scrapbook :mmm:
    She's a bit of a freak alright.

I don't actually thieve from girls either for the record. One time I woke up (completely wasted), took the girl's wunderbra, marched home and proudly presented it to my housemate as a "present." Not a good idea. Just about the best of my material conquests though. :cool:
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Rupert the Bear annuals, and facsimiles, and unusual rupert memorabilia

ReputationRep:
    Tickets from any gigs I go to! They're all collaged on my wall. I can never throw them away 0_0

ReputationRep:
    Stickers of endangered animals that come free in multipacks of Pitch chocolate brioche. I only have 2 so far, but want to get more.

Also, I'm pretty mad for pictures of pandas, and stuff to do with the stone roses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teofilo)
    She's a bit of a freak alright.

I don't actually thieve from girls either for the record. One time I woke up (completely wasted), took the girl's wunderbra, marched home and proudly presented it to my housemate as a "present." Not a good idea. Just about the best of my material conquests though. :cool:
    you stole a wonderbra?? :eek3: whoa whoa whoa, girls best friend there

i've thought of something i actually collect, i keep every wristband and ticket from nights out, i pin them to my notice board ^^

my friend in the next block to me has also been collecting every single empty bottle of vodka that our group of friends has drank since we came to uni 2 months ago, there must be more than 50 bottles :teehee: but tbh theres anything from 5-20 people everytime we have pre drinks :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Coca Cola glasses (e.g. promotional ones from McDonalds/buy 2 bottles get a free glass etc.)

ReputationRep:
    I collect music

I got around 9000 songs, bit ironic since i'm deaf lol

ReputationRep:
    The souls of evil doers

ReputationRep:
    I don't throw away the Smirnoff bottles after I drink the vodka. I've got about 30 bottles. Looks nice on my window sil!

ReputationRep:
    Music Festival bands, I'm so indie and cool.

I also collect old mac pro's, I have 7 so far.

ReputationRep:
    Mr. Blobby costumes. My ambition is to become a Mr.Blobby mascot.

ReputationRep:
    I use to collect pokemon and Yu Gi Oh cards, those days are long gone. I now collect Edexcel Maths past papers looooooool I'am that sad:sad:

Oh and this my 2000th post

ReputationRep:
    I've travelled a lot so thinking back I would have liked to collect flags. Never mind.

I collect things written in languages other than English.

ReputationRep:
    CD's I guess, if I have spare money, but lately I just don't listen to them, as I dont have a cd player at uni, and my one at home in my room is worse than my ipod dock. But I have at least 50-60 so a semi-decent collection.

ReputationRep:
    Blu-rays http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...ember=Saturnas

ReputationRep:
    Your mum's panties.

Close thread?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.