Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lsop 2010 interview thread Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by likaspider)
    YES!!!received offer from LSOP!!!!!!
    i applied near the start of november and i havnt received anything, getting a bit anxious. When did you apply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shafici)
    i applied near the start of november and i havnt received anything, getting a bit anxious. When did you apply
    My application was sent off on the 14th october. they acknowledged my application within a week, and interview date was given at the begining of november.
    gl with yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by likaspider)
    My application was sent off on the 14th october. they acknowledged my application within a week, and interview date was given at the begining of november.
    gl with yours.
    thanks, how hard was the interview? what kind of questions did they ask in the maths test

ReputationRep:
    just got an offer-wish everyone the best of luck

ReputationRep:
    when do we have to reply to the offer by???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.