Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which birth control pill is best for making your boobs bigger? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Not always, no.
    The exact point I said 'the pill always makes girl's breasts bigger' is unclear to me.

Cerazette made mine increase by a cup size. Rest of me is same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AskMeAnything)
    The exact point I said 'the pill always makes girl's breasts bigger' is unclear to me.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    microgynon made me put on weight and so i went from a 34A to a 34B, but then i moved onto Yasmin and went from a 34B to a 34D and didn't put on weight like i did with the microgynon

but i was only 16 when i went on the pill so who knows if i'd have grown to a D without it!!

ReputationRep:
    I was on microgynon, went from a C to an E. Came off it and haven't changed. I am stuck with these forever, haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    I was on microgynon, went from a C to an E. Came off it and haven't changed. I am stuck with these forever, haha!
    wall i imagine those propane tanks might be givin g you back problems so you could get reductions for free.

ReputationRep:
    No birth control pill guarantees bigger boobs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    wall i imagine those propane tanks might be givin g you back problems so you could get reductions for free.
    Very true - did think about it but I'm emotionally attached lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Very true - did think about it but I'm emotionally attached lol
    that must be really weird, to have no skin attaching you to your boobs i mean seriously, they just hover in front of you, bound by your emotional predilection for large boobs that have the same dna as you

ReputationRep:
    Lol, imagine all the horny boys if there was a common male contraceptive pill.

"This pill makes your penis bigger!"

ReputationRep:
    that must be really weird, to have no skin attaching you to your boobs i mean seriously, they just hover in front of you, bound by your emotional predilection for large boobs that have the same dna as you
    Exactly that. Its not what you might call conformative, but hey - who wants to be average ay?

ReputationRep:
    You could also consider trying the implant. It obviously affects women differently, but in my experience I've not put on any weight and my boobs have increased a cup size.

ReputationRep:
    you are a receptive one, would you like to be my familiar here/

ReputationRep:
    you are a receptive one, would you like to be my familiar here/
    Are you addressing me? Receptive....I think its better known as epicness.

ReputationRep:
    well okay but i should warn you that law students with a cup size in excess of D are aguranteed to get a lower second.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus just get a padded bra.

ReputationRep:
    well okay but i should warn you that law students with a cup size in excess of D are aguranteed to get a lower second.
    Tssk don't judge me - why would you make this wild assumption?

ReputationRep:
    assumption what assumption did i make?

ReputationRep:
    Mercillon - didn't put any weight on, but grew from a C-E

ReputationRep:
    assumption what assumption did i make?
    "law students with a cup size in excess of D are aguranteed to get a lower second." If this be not an assumption, I'm Mother Theresa (which by the way, I am)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.