Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

21 and only made out with 3 girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    i made out with 4 guys in the space of 4 days once :mmm:

but seriously, it doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't really matter, you're the only one who cares. The only problem might be that you're not the most experienced of kissers, so when you kiss again, try to not go over the top with mouth wideness & tongue usage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsobored.)
    Is this bad? I don't get it...
    You think this is a problem? The last time I kissed a guy was like a year ago and Im actually proud of it. I dont get how its a problem for you. I hate it when people do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    i made out with 4 guys in the space of 4 days once :mmm:

but seriously, it doesn't matter
    I made out with 17 girls in one night before. I **** you not. It was when I was about 15 though and was evidently quite a little man whore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    I made out with 17 girls in one night before. I **** you not. It was when I was about 15 though and was evidently quite a little man whore.
    http://www.maniacworld.com/internet-bro-fist.jpg

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:
    i thought making out with 4 guys in 4 days was bad
    the most i've kissed in one night is 2, lol but its happened on a number of ocassions
    this is all when i've been 18/19 so i'm obviously still a whore :')

I'm going on 20 and still a virgin mate.

ReputationRep:
    There's nowt to worry about. Keep calm and carry on.

I got my first kiss when I was 15, in a game of Spin the Bottle, quickly followed by my second in the same game, but a different person; they didn't matter a jot. Outside of that, I've only kissed four girls, and one of them was a girlfriend. Still as virginal as the day I was born, though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    :mmm:
    i thought making out with 4 guys in 4 days was bad
    the most i've kissed in one night is 2, lol but its happened on a number of ocassions
    this is all when i've been 18/19 so i'm obviously still a whore :')
    Under 18 club nights are randy affairs I tell thee

ReputationRep:
    rahh what was that like, you were almost kissing non stop that night then lol woo

ReputationRep:
    i'll get negged for this as people will think im being slutty

but im 17 and made out with 9 boys i think
    only 3 were bfs :/
    the rest were random pulls/ boys i liked but never got with - also the numbers went up quick as i kissed 3 in one night and two in another.

although i dont think 3 people is low, especially for a boy. I wouldnt worry about it, it doesnt mean you're a bad kisser or anything. Its really not a huge deal.

ReputationRep:
    Under 18 club nights are randy affairs I tell thee
    i know, i was going to them from when i was 13 to about 16/17 :mmm:
    though i never kissed anyone randomly etc until i started going out properly when i was 18 :mmm: i was a good girl, then alcohol just ****ed that theory up :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    In terms of TSR :

You're a ****ing sex god dude

In real life : Pretty much a melt tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-sugarrr)
    You think this is a problem? The last time I kissed a guy was like a year ago and Im actually proud of it. I dont get how its a problem for you. I hate it when people do this.
    Are you talking to me, or did you just quote me to add on to what I said? I haven't kissed anyone... not even my cat :confused:

People still kiss pets right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    By TSR standards you're a pimp.
    How very true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-sugarrr)
    rahh what was that like, you were almost kissing non stop that night then lol woo
    Me & my mates used to have competitions, we all scored high that night but I won. Basically all you had to do was start dancing with the girl (usually from behind (cringeworthy, I know)), then they'd usually look at you and then you just go for the kiss. Then once you made out with them for about ten minutes, just move on. Was really ****ing easy.

I'm quite ashamed of myself now though.

ReputationRep:
    It means your an introvert; like most people on this forum, you may be able to talk the talk on a website, but in real life you're pretty shy, at least round girls - you're afraid of being sexual around them, when there's alcohol around and girls are tipsy, you're too uptight and neurotic.

Also you're probably overweight/too skinny and ugly.

That's what my e vibe is telling me. Ways to get over it are to improve your look and your confidence and be more sexual around women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    i'll get negged for this as people will think im being slutty

but im 17 and made out with 9 boys i think
    only 3 were bfs :/
    the rest were random pulls/ boys i liked but never got with - also the numbers went up quick as i kissed 3 in one night and two in another.

although i dont think 3 people is low, especially for a boy. I wouldnt worry about it, it doesnt mean you're a bad kisser or anything. Its really not a huge deal.
    9 boys?...

I made out with six different girls in one rave in one night, and altogether over 25.....

lets say you started kissing at 14... in 3 years you kissed 9, so that's 3 boys a year, you're roasting !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite ashamed of myself now though.
    Lie.

Unless they were munters.

ReputationRep:
    That's more than some people I know. :ahee: Why do you care?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.