Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long after you broke up did you get poontang again? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    Well I ended my last relationship at the start of August, we'd been together about 6 months. It took about three days to get over him, and by the end of August, I really really liked someone else. At the start of September I had my first ONS since breaking up with him, with more than one guy, one of them being his best friend.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, he'd cheated on me on several occasions. So he deserved it.
    Threesome?

(Original post by infernalcradle)
    given that you are calling it "poontang"...

I assume you are another TSR virgin who has never been with a girl, nor understands the complexities of a serious relationship
    Ok :lolwut:

Just to inform you I just came out of a very serious 3.5year relationship. That is why I am curious to see how long it took people to move on.

I used the word "poontang" because it makes me laugh and laughing is what I need after what happened, so sorry for not conforming to your strict TSR grammar.

ReputationRep:
    no, it was pretty much **** one guy, then after he passed out on the bed, go back downstairs, get another one and **** him right next to the guy who was passed out. Oh that was a good night
    Wow. You have no dignity.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    about a week, back to my old flingy way :p: For proper relationships, about 5 months

ReputationRep:
    Wow, amazing how much neg rep i am getting just for telling the truth. Atleast I can admit I'm a slut.

Haters gonna hate
    Welcome to life lol. People are scared of a girl who knows what she wants.

(Original post by Yawn11)
    10mins, BB messaging really sped things up.
    Powerball rebound! Oh and that was not a bad thing try a bb and a bike for speedy recovery.

ReputationRep:
    Well I ended my last relationship at the start of August, we'd been together about 6 months. It took about three days to get over him, and by the end of August, I really really liked someone else. At the start of September I had my first ONS since breaking up with him, with more than one guy, one of them being his best friend.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, he'd cheated on me on several occasions. So he deserved it.
    Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. ****.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok :lolwut:

Just to inform you I just came out of a very serious 3.5year relationship. That is why I am curious to see how long it took people to move on.

I used the word "poontang" because it makes me laugh and laughing is what I need after what happened, so sorry for not conforming to your strict TSR grammar.
    Stop living in a bubble. 3.5 years is not serious.

ReputationRep:
    One of the guys I hooked up with broke up with his girlfriend the night before, but I bet none of you would call him a ****. Double standards much
    I'd say exactly the same thing. You two obviously deserve each other - if you can manage to get off your back.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else really loving the word 'poontang'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    10mins, BB messaging really sped things up.
    You and your outrageous posts!

4 years single now, without even going further than hugging a girl. I'm 20

(Original post by rylit91)
    Stop living in a bubble. 3.5 years is not serious.
    I think that length of time makes it serious enough to have a significant impact on your life.

You can bounce back after loosing a partner of 6months but not 2+ years.

ReputationRep:
    I think that length of time makes it serious enough to have a significant impact on your life.

You can bounce back after loosing a partner of 6months but not 2+ years.
    I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. People deem it serious because that's 3.5, or however many, years of their life 'wasted'. They don't want it to seem like they've wasted their time and look a fool, so they convince themselves, and others, that it was 'serious'; when, in reality, is it likely that you were going to get married, have children, get a mortgage, buy a house and spend the rest of your lives together? Unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    4 years single now, without even going further than hugging a girl. I'm 20
    That's sad. Not as in "oh ****, I feel for you playa". But in the "you need to man up and get out on the d-floor".

ReputationRep:
    After a six year relationship... a little under 2 weeks. That was my grieving period.

ReputationRep:
    no, it was pretty much **** one guy, then after he passed out on the bed, go back downstairs, get another one and **** him right next to the guy who was passed out. Oh that was a good night
    Some girl in my halls did something pretty similar to that. I don't know if she'd just broken up with someone though, but apart from them, same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully the 10th December, 2010. So, 5 months.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.