Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Farting on a first date (have I blown it?) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would have turned it into a joke tbh. be like "uhhh, that was you wasn't it?" and when she say no you say "yes it was!"

ReputationRep:
    lol at you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serano)
    You've quite literally blown it out of your anus, sir.
    Darn, the only reason I clicked on this thread was to point out that quite obvious double ententre!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    lol id have loved to see her face yeh shell have been a bit grossed out but come on if she liked you enough to go on a date in the first place and then be stroking your leg..... (you figure out the rest..)

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Serano
    You've quite literally blown it out of your anus, sir.

Darn, the only reason I clicked on this thread was to point out that quite obvious double ententre!
    LMFAO Hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I farted whilst climaxing once. The girl laughed and it didn't put her off havin another go ten minutes later. To be fair she was a bit of a munter though. Beggers can't be choosers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone for the support. I called her and asked if she would like to meet for a game of bowling and she told me she was feeling ill but would call me when she feels better. I don't know whether she is lying or not. I just pretended like the gassy incident never took place.

I can't believe I blew my chances with the girl of my dreams over a stupid fart. How humiliating. Aim sure she has told all her friends.

ReputationRep:
    Love the title :lol:

ReputationRep:
    depends what happened afterwards? Was the rest of the date ok? How did you leave it, etc

ReputationRep:
    Filthy air biscuit???
    You should have said that to break the tension, she would have been on the floor in seconds.

ReputationRep:
    This is like when Carrie farted in front of Big and then she was paranoid that the reason for him not calling her was due to the fart, but it wasn't. I quote Miranda here, "It wasn't the ****ing fart!!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roshdrew Manscan)
    don't worry i **** myself when i had sex with this girl for the first time, she actually enjoyed it...although the smell was a bit of a turn off
    Rated.

ReputationRep:
    I would have lol'd.

But again, I'm a little childish.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poem boy)
    Last Saturday I took the girl of my dreams out on a date to the starbucks in Carlisle. Having had stomach trouble for the few days earlier, about half way through when she was stroking my leg, I ripped filthy air biscuit, it was silent but the smell was rancid and I am 100 percent certain she smelled it and knew it was me by the look on her face.

Have I ruined my chances with her? Should I call her again or will I eternally be known as the guy who farted on the first date?

Any advice would be rally appreciated
    hahahahahahahaha..I am sorry dude, this is hilarious...has she called you since then?......I think that should be your litmus test...if no, then I suppose you blew it....oh my goodness........this is hilarious.....

ReputationRep:
    Was the pun intended?

ReputationRep:
    It isn't the end of the world. It is off putting, but saying that. If she doesn't want to see you again because of it, she isn't worth it. Simple.

In all honestly, ^^ agree with what about 90% of people have said here, if she is bothered, is she really the type of girl you want to date? And if she isn't YAY!

Text/.call her and see if she wants to meet up again, BUT saying this, if you are ill again beforehand, don't go and pass it on to her, no matter how desperate you are to see her, cancel and rearrange. No one want's to get ill

ReputationRep:
    The original poster doesn't deserve just rep. He deserves to be Secretary-General of the UN or something for this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I read the thread title as "Fisting o a first date (have I blown it?)....just think, at least you're in a better position than that.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.