Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    She started in September 2010 and yes it was firm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idrees27)
    She started in September 2010 and yes it was firm.
    k thanks a lot
    that means it mite be possible for me to get in too if i miss my offer

ReputationRep:
    iv firmed bradford for optometry

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how lenient bradford are for optometry, if you have them as your firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabbu)
    iv firmed bradford for optometry
    Shabbuuuuu! Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosi M)
    Shabbuuuuu! Congrats!
    your offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingam)
    your offer
    I've insured Bradford but my offer is AAB with AA in biology and chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    I've insured Bradford but my offer is AAB with AA in biology and chemistry.
    Bradford do insurance?? What types, car?

Sorry, lame joke i know! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakir)
    Bradford do insurance?? What types, car?

Sorry, lame joke i know! :P
    Hahaha im laughing at the lameness of the joke!!!
    remember 'optom power'? Wow you have a history of lameness!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha im laughing at the lameness of the joke!!!
    remember 'optom power'? Wow you have a history of lameness!
    Optom power? Don't remember that one lol...

how'd exams go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakir)
    Optom power? Don't remember that one lol...

how'd exams go?
    Haha check up on the optometry thread again

Exams.. ah well bio was really bad. Not a 'hard' paper, just unfair and ridiculous (came in the newspaper) was ecology mad, might as well not have revised the other 3 modules tbh. Chem was oooook and im hoping my AS resit (june one) and jan A2 resit push up my grade. haha did 3 chem exams. Psycho was good, the only decent one. Dreading results day and manchester will definitely punish me if i don't make the grades..

How about you? Hope they went well?

ReputationRep:
    I was brought up in Bradford; I don't know about the uni but the place is an absolute shthole. Be prepared for a shock. If you are not a fan of muslims, it is not a place for you

ReputationRep:
    Haha check up on the optometry thread again

Exams.. ah well bio was really bad. Not a 'hard' paper, just unfair and ridiculous (came in the newspaper) was ecology mad, might as well not have revised the other 3 modules tbh. Chem was oooook and im hoping my AS resit (june one) and jan A2 resit push up my grade. haha did 3 chem exams. Psycho was good, the only decent one. Dreading results day and manchester will definitely punish me if i don't make the grades..

How about you? Hope they went well?
    lol..

yeah i know, bio was crazyy...what newspaper was it in?

the only topics that came up were Genetics and Menstrual cycle! no of the easy topics...to think we revised 2 years worth of work and none of it came up!

chem5 was quite a fair paper but i made a few silly mistakes tbh, chem4 was decent too...ICT was probably the best of my exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakir)
    lol..

yeah i know, bio was crazyy...what newspaper was it in?

the only topics that came up were Genetics and Menstrual cycle! no of the easy topics...to think we revised 2 years worth of work and none of it came up!

chem5 was quite a fair paper but i made a few silly mistakes tbh, chem4 was decent too...ICT was probably the best of my exams.
    It came in the Times
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1591351_n.jpg
    Not a big section on it, but hey, it got to the press thankfully.

Yep i know how you feel. Was so upset in the exam! They focused on the smallest topic, Ecosystems. I still remember revising DNA stuff and muscles etc. Wasn't easy!

Chem real june one, (non resit) was pretty hard tbh but my resit (jan A2) was quite good. Lets pray we get our grades!!! What you aiming for?

ReputationRep:
    It came in the Times
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1591351_n.jpg
    Not a big section on it, but hey, it got to the press thankfully.

Yep i know how you feel. Was so upset in the exam! They focused on the smallest topic, Ecosystems. I still remember revising DNA stuff and muscles etc. Wasn't easy!

Chem real june one, (non resit) was pretty hard tbh but my resit (jan A2) was quite good. Lets pray we get our grades!!! What you aiming for?
    your exam boards OCR? mines AQA lol...but that artical describes what my paper was like too..

im hoping, if everything goes well, that i could get ABB (ICT,chem,bio) and just maybe AAB...you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakir)
    your exam boards OCR? mines AQA lol...but that artical describes what my paper was like too..

im hoping, if everything goes well, that i could get ABB (ICT,chem,bio) and just maybe AAB...you?
    No not AQA, i do OCR. AQA for psychology

Ah ok, thats good Inshallah you get it. Yeah me too, something similiar.. i need AA in bio and chem so thats not an option. I did 3 damn chem exams in june for that A so its going to kill if if i don't get it! An A* in psycho would be awesome, but would be equally happy with an A Bio is worrying me though, after the exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hahaff)
    ive applied to bradford for pharmacy
    does anyone knw how lenient the uni is on results day
    i heard that some people got in 2 years ago with BCD but there entry requirements were BBB
    heard that bradford is a good place
    the bradford school of pharmacy is one of the best and cheap to live to compared to other unis

does anyone here knw about anyone who got into pharmacy last year but didnt meet the entry requirements
    I might be going to bradford for pharmacy this year. Did you put them as firm, if so I think they are more likely to be lenient e.g. if u get BBC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenlantern)
    I might be going to bradford for pharmacy this year. Did you put them as firm, if so I think they are more likely to be lenient e.g. if u get BBC
    yep i chose bradford as my firm choice i think ive got BBC but im not too sure as in how i did in my exams overall
    have you chosen bradford as firm or insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hahaff)
    yep i chose bradford as my firm choice i think ive got BBC but im not too sure as in how i did in my exams overall
    have you chosen bradford as firm or insurance?
    I have put it as firm aswell. btw which a-levels did u do? I also remember them saying they prefer chemistry to be a B grade, when choosing between applicants who don't get 3B's.

ReputationRep:
    I live near there.
    Bradford is mostly filled with asians I've drove past a couple of times

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.