Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Keeping warm and dry in the freezing snowy weather? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weelaura86)
    Just to see everyones hints and tips for keeping extra warm in this freezing wintery weather
    25cc's of man the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    I just ordered 2 pieces of Uniqlo Heatech, ppl say it's really good

ReputationRep:
    Duvet and hot chocolate.

If I HAVE to go outside, generally everything warm I can find worn at the same time. & to think I only live on the south coast.

Alcohol?

Seriously though, a hat of some sort

ReputationRep:
      i tend to wear my sweat top underneath what ever i wear and two pairs of socks :L

ReputationRep:
      I wear lots of layers!!

ReputationRep:
      Those uniqlo heatteach things are useless in my experience (and too thin) - no different to wearing regular cotton thermals.

My tips? Wear a thermal vest under your top and thermal leggings under your trousers (or 2 pairs of tights if you're wearing a skirt!!). M&S sell good quality thermals.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.