Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When Were The Best Days Of Your Life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm still having mine. Life is going grand.

ReputationRep:
    From the age of about 5-9, before I moved to the middle of nowhere and i lived in a village and had the best friend ever, and i would go out and play everyday without a care in the world. Nowadays there is so much poop to worry about, with school etc, altough i must admit i am loving the drunken shenanagins atm, cant wait til im old enough to go out clubbing

ReputationRep:
    They occur every summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    I would say for me the best days of my life were when I was 5-10. Easy school work. Playing outside with friends, no worries or serious cares. Good times, good times.
    The best days of your life, so far

ReputationRep:
    Thus far...probably now I don't think things could actually be going any better, I've been incredibly lucky.

Or 2007, that was a fine year. Lots of change and being-14-ness.

ReputationRep:
    Right now. And I hope it'll continue like this, I believe had enough of worst days...

ReputationRep:
    0 - 14 (thus far ).

Up until about year nine everything was all gravy baby. I know it's cliché of me to be saying this, but I reckon I was happiest before I realised that I had any real responsibilities and commitments that I needed to attend to in this life.

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere from 0-10.

I loved the feelidng of coming home on the last day of school without having to worry about getting a summer job.

I didn't have to clean the house or make the dinner. I could simply play outside in the fields, then run back to the house to sit in the shade and eat Ice Cream.

Christmas was way better, too.

My life has pretty much sucked so far tbh. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      Back in the summer of 2009....

Or, alternatively, year 12. Definitely the best 2 periods of my life, anyhow. (But hoping there's better days to come) :P

ReputationRep:
      The few months I spent working as a Christmas temp at Waterstones and living with my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
      Aged 5-15, looking back it was so stress free compared to life now.

ReputationRep:
      year 10,age where i started getting more freedom, yet no responsibilities...
      but hopefully there are better to come

ReputationRep:
      Years 7,8,9 , no worries, good mates, no pressure and a right laugh! It would be depressing to think that we've already had the best days of our life so far, let the good times roll!

ReputationRep:
      From the beginning of 2009 up until now, with a few minor hiccups. I'm really hoping my life continues to get better.

ReputationRep:
      The best days come after meeting my Love, but if I could go back in time at all I wouldn't live through anything again.

The WORST days were when I was 13/14 and full of anger and generally a little ****.

ReputationRep:
      I didn't know if I was going to survive the next day when I was 8.

I've seen war, death, poverty, what money/greed can do to 'great' people...

Everyday is a happy day for me.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by channy)
      Teenage dreams, so hard to beat.
      Katy Perry?

ReputationRep:
      To date: during my first year of college. First time I felt properly accepted for who I was and truly happy.
      Hopefully there will be other 'best days' in the future, though!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
      Katy Perry?
      I refer you to your avatar.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.