Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flynn_bury)
    that sounds good! well done so far haha.

I've applied to Chester, Sunderland, Bangor and Hull to do primary education. Had interviews at Chester, Sunderland and Hull and i got an offer from Bangor!
    Well done (: what's your first choice? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ren :))
    Hi, i've applied to chester for primary teaching
    but havent heard anything back yet
    been given 4 other interviews, chester is my last one to reply.
    i sent my UCAS off on the 9th november,, what time did other people send theres?
    x
    Hi
    i sent my application off in early october, and i heard from Chester on the 24th November. where are your interviews for??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzehchaos)
    Well done (: what's your first choice? X
    thanks i think Hull, Scarborough campus is my first choice! you? x

ReputationRep:
    thanks i think Hull, Scarborough campus is my first choice! you? x
    Ah that's cool mine is bath spa! X

ReputationRep:
    i havent had a decision back from chester yet ;o( im so worried i hate waiting.... i do have my edge hill interview next week yay!!

ReputationRep:
    Applied yesterday aaaaahhh! Only problem is, is I havent got much recent like official work experience. I've done the odd bits here and there but no solid placement since 2008 as I'm doing Alevels atm! hopefully they will be okay as I have arranged another two weeks for July when I break up...anybody know the course start date?! I'm soooo excitedddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyD3)
    Hey,
    I have an interview for Primary BEd at Chester too except my interview is on the 8th of December. Is Chester your first choice? x

Hey, i also have an interview at Chester on the 8th of December! Where else have you applied?
    Hi . I also had an interview on this date and was just wondering if you had heard anything back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte678)
    Hi . I also had an interview on this date and was just wondering if you had heard anything back yet?
    Hey, not heard anything yet. Has anybody else??

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've got a Chester interview on the 16th Feb reaaaally scared it sounds so strict and scary please can you tell me a bit mroe about it? especially the presentation part? xx

ReputationRep:
    the interview really isn't that scary. the presentation isn't hard - just prepare what you're going to say and appear confident. the tests are multiple choice - a bit hard, but just do your best. the individual interview also isn't scary. the guy i had was really nice, and made me feel relaxed. i hope your interview goes okay and don't worry (:

ReputationRep:
    It's so frustrating . Especially if they're just going to reject us at the end of it all
    :/

ReputationRep:
    It's so frustrating . Especially if they're just going to reject us at the end of it all
    :/
    I know!! I've not had offers/rejections from any of my choices yet, except for Bangor.. cos they're welsh! haha. Maybe we would of heard already if it was a rejection though? so keep positive!

ReputationRep:
    Hey. No I haven't heard anything back yet either. :/
    Hopefully we'll hear soon! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyD3)
    Hey. No I haven't heard anything back yet either. :/
    Hopefully we'll hear soon! x
    Hopefully. Have you heard from any other universities yet?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer !!! CCC

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer !!! CCC
    same! im so excited now

ReputationRep:
    offer whoo! CCC!

ReputationRep:
    unconditional for early years

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer !!! CCC

(Original post by lissshannon)
    same! im so excited now

(Original post by chazzehchaos)
    offer whoo! CCC!

(Original post by bglaves1)
    unconditional for early years
    Congratulations on your offers! That's really good news. I still haven't heard back from them since my interview so I'm presuming now that it's a rejection but I just wish that they would let me know

ReputationRep:
    how long ago was your interview? hopefully no news means good news ! x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.