Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I eat cheese? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cheese on toast with marmite, it's so nice

I'm now craving cheese....

ReputationRep:
    On chips :coma:

ReputationRep:
    On its own, on crackers, in sandwiches, with pineapple on sticks. Really, the possibilities are endless.

ReputationRep:
    Nibble tiny little bits off like a mouse....
    or alternatively, stuff the whole block in at once like Gromit :-)

With a bit of imagination, the possibilities really are endless!

ReputationRep:
    cover little slice of cheese in reggae reggae sauce... feels good man.

also, make cheese reggae reggae sandwich and microwave for 30 secons... feels good man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I've never been a big cheese fan, but I thought I would give it a try. I've bought myself some mini cheddar blocks, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Do I just eat it like a bar of chocolate or am I supposed to do something with it/have it with something else?
    You've never eaten cheese before?

Are you from China or something?

ReputationRep:
    On top of tomato sauce on top of spaghetti <3
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Cheese and ketchup really do go well together, like someone said earlier. I usually have it with macaroni cheese. Plain cheese sandwiches are lovely if you're really in the mood for it. I think cheese is best with enchiladas though, aaaaw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I've never been a big cheese fan, but I thought I would give it a try. I've bought myself some mini cheddar blocks, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Do I just eat it like a bar of chocolate or am I supposed to do something with it/have it with something else?
    This is a refreshing topic from you, no offense :p: Well, what I suggest with your regular chedder is either having it melted on toast or you can have it with tomato in a sandwich?

What I suggest is trying some Applewood Smoked, Bevarian smoked or Brie and having them with an assortment of crackers, the cheese is quite cheap... particularly if you go to the cheese counter at the back of a supermarket. Ask for like 50grams of each just to try it out. Simply beautiful

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.