Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsophiexmx)
    your like the only person i know applying to qmu!! i wonder when they give out offers?
    I just applied last weekend and received my acknowledgement on Tuesday, so I guess it'll take like a month before they'll offer me anything
    Did you apply for this course at other unis too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsophiexmx)
    did you apply for the human nutrition or dietetics course? i had an interview at chester and got an offer for dietetics off them the other day! are many people applying to qmu in edinburgh for dietetics? x
    i applied for dietetics.....:mad:

ReputationRep:
    btw does anyone know whether qmu is experienced with international (Dutch) students? because they don't state any specific requirements concerning grades for Dutch students (like me) so I hope they don't come up with some very unrealistic offer or anything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leix)
    Hi,

If anyones got 5 mins, could you message me what grades youve got to get an offer on course in coventry, im looking into doing this course within next few years, from what ive read i need get some A-Levels first.
    Any other info you think i should know.

Thank you! And all the best to you's!
    hia... yer ive received an offer from coventry on the condition that I get a B and 2 C's i went therr for an open day and loved itt... im hoping to go to coventry or chester x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leix)
    Hi,

If anyones got 5 mins, could you message me what grades youve got to get an offer on course in coventry, im looking into doing this course within next few years, from what ive read i need get some A-Levels first.
    Any other info you think i should know.

Thank you! And all the best to you's!
    offer of b and two c's with one c in biology at least........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahogany)
    btw does anyone know whether qmu is experienced with international (Dutch) students? because they don't state any specific requirements concerning grades for Dutch students (like me) so I hope they don't come up with some very unrealistic offer or anything...
    Heeey, got an offer for Coventry the other day. Same as above, 280 points which is BCC, including C in Biology. xx

ReputationRep:
    anyone who went to the coventry open day..
    don't suppose anyone wrote down the information about the dietetic open day (not located ther, it was a different nhs trust i think) as I've had no work experience with a dietetian
    thanks in advance x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brunutti123)
    anyone who went to the coventry open day..
    don't suppose anyone wrote down the information about the dietetic open day (not located ther, it was a different nhs trust i think) as I've had no work experience with a dietetian
    thanks in advance x
    bristol nhs trust, £25 on there websu=ite i think

ReputationRep:
    i went to the coventry open day last saturday and loved it!!!

ReputationRep:
    whose group were you in??? the one that went with the idian girl or not?? the idian was me btw....

ReputationRep:
    i was in the third group i think with the little woman with short brown hair and an older woman with a green coat and ginger hair

ReputationRep:
    So has anyone else chosen coventry or uwic? I have coventry as my firm choice and a foundation course in uwic as second in case i don't get the grades for dietetics. Really hope I get in, I loved it there!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Ive got an interview at chester this thursday,
    any advice?
    my work experience was so long ago i hardly rememeber it so i have no idea what to say if they ask me about it!
    and ive also got offers from nottingham and coventry.
    got rejected by surrey becuase my predicted grades were too low BBC guttingg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Van1993)
    Hi,
    Ive got an interview at chester this thursday,
    any advice?
    my work experience was so long ago i hardly rememeber it so i have no idea what to say if they ask me about it!
    and ive also got offers from nottingham and coventry.
    got rejected by surrey becuase my predicted grades were too low BBC guttingg
    You've heard from both Nottingham and Surrey? I'm jealous.. I'm waiting to hear back from Surrey post-interview and I've not heard from Nottingham whatsoever.. :confused: Did you go to interview for Notts if you've got an offer for Dietetics?

Sorry to hear about Surrey There's still plenty of unis that will consider those predicted grades though

ReputationRep:
    i think i got rejected from surrey because of my grades too

ReputationRep:
    Awh just got rejected at KCL
    Wasn't my first choice, but I didn't expect the rejection as the entry requirements for me was 7 as an average overall mark and I was predicted an 8...:beard:

ReputationRep:
    sooo todays the day when the people who went for their surrey interview on the 2nd of feb get their offers....anyone got theirs yet??
    i certainly have not heard back from them.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veeebz)
    sooo todays the day when the people who went for their surrey interview on the 2nd of feb get their offers....anyone got theirs yet??
    i certainly have not heard back from them.....
    i havent got anything.. are you sure it was today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brunutti123)
    i havent got anything.. are you sure it was today?
    Nope, I haven't heard back yet either.. My parents said they were told we would hear back by March, when they went to the parent's talk :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethBeth)
    Nope, I haven't heard back yet either.. My parents said they were told we would hear back by March, when they went to the parent's talk :/
    I was told by my interviewer that we would hear within 2 weeks - hence the suggested date of today. However if parents were told March, then perhaps that is more reliable. Looking back to comments from the previous interview day in January, I think people heard within a week. So it seems there is no discernable pattern :confused:

If it is bad news though, I am not sure that I want to know!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 1, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.