Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keeran.j)
    Hey , its sort of a general question , if you got rejected by UCL , and then you apply again the next year , does it put you to a disadvantage? that they think oh we rejected this kid last year for so and so reason . and what if you you get rejected the second year , do they even consider you if you apply again the third time in a row?
    I'm (probably) in the same situation as you. I applied to UCL last year and got an offer, which I however couldn't achieve. I called them up and asked them what if I re-apply for the same course next year, will that affect my chances and they said no.

I hope that phone call was serious and accurate, because I am having to re-apply for next year as well.

And anyway I doubt it they would remember (or lookup) each candidate whether they applied to us last year or not? I may be wrong though.

You are in a slightly different situation in the sense that you didn't get the offer the first year. Hmmm I hope it doesn't affect you. Shouldn't normally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeBeesley)
    I've reapplied for UCL this year after getting a rejection after interview. They told me that I would be treated as a fresh candidate, and I've been given an unconditional offer this year. I think the like if if you show that you really want to go there, and keeping in some sort of contact with the admissions tutor/officer could be a good idea. I made contact with them at points asking how I should be spending my gap year etc.

Hi! can I ask you more infos about re applying to UCL w/Bartlett ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.