Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls would u mind if he got the camera rolling during sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Some people are comfortable with it, some aren't - its how you feel that's important. If you aren't comfortable with it, let him know and he should respect that.

If you don't mind being filmed but just are worried about him having a copy then the idea someone mentioned about filming with your camera only etc is pretty good.

Personally, yes, I would mind. No ****ing way would I let that camera roll lol. Luckily my boyfriend knew this from the start.

ReputationRep:
    my friends boyfriend once filmed me and my friend getting all lesbian (we were very, very drunk and about 13. this is why 13 year olds should not drink. he was 16 actually which now seems a bit...wrong) and he uses that against us still now, 5 years later. so no, i wouldnt let anyone come near me with a camera because it's silly and will most likely be used against you

ReputationRep:
    Let him use his camera, don't make him delete it, then let him show all his friends and upload it to the internet when you have a horrible break up

ReputationRep:
    Well you can feel flattered or just think he's a total weirdo. Maybe he will pay you for it.

ReputationRep:
    nononononononononono

DO NOT!

this isn't even about not trusting him,beyond that it's just not right. you can't lower yourself like thta.That moments meant to be special of just you to not thinking of filing.."watch it back" how about actually do it again??

DO NOT fall in to this no film no camre no nothing.

(Original post by hamijack)
    I'm suprised -Beads- hasn't posted here yet.

She's banned I think haha. OP, I would/have - not together anymore but he hasn't done anything with it yet and probably wouldn't considering the circumstances of us getting together so if you trust him, why not. In future though, I'd probably film it on my camera/mirrors.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by damos92)
    No good for you, like a Houlier managing Villa.

He needs to go, right?
    I don't blame Houiller for the mess we are in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I-love-life)
    My bf jus asked me if we could do this next time :O i actually didn’t know what to say, he said he would love to watch it back i trust him but don’t know if i would feel comfortable if he filmed it

I was gona go anon but **** it i really need some good advice thanks in advance

Well why don't you do it, but on the condition that its on your camera and that you keep the footage.

I doubt he will care very much if a sex tape of him gets out (us men are like that) so he's got nothing to lose lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you are really uncomfortable with it you could use a big(ish) mirror as an alternative.

That way your bf gets to watch the action, but you don't produce any footage :p:

If you don't want it to seem like you don't trust him, instead of saying "can we use a mirror instead" just surprise him with the mirror idea. Then he'll be more likely to be happy/pleased with your effort rather than focusing on what you didn't let him do.

I recently saw myself having sex in the mirror (courtesy of my bf), it was... interesting.
    ****tt...
    if my gf asked to use a 'big mirror' I'd just tear that p****y up

ReputationRep:
    yeah and when he puts it on the net pls do remember to post a link to TSR

ReputationRep:
    hey thanks for ur suggestion,, I don't think i can have sex and watch myself in the mirror at the same time lol
    Speaking from personal experience: mirror + sweaty sex = epicbumptime.

It's a good first stepping stone if you do want to work up the confidence towards a camera in the bedroom and should appease the both of you in terms of satisfying the voyeur kink whilst not taking it to extremes. It also eliminates the uncertainty about having tangible, visible evidence of you two having sex.

On the other hand, I think if you can't handle having sex with a mirror nearby, then you shouldn't even be thinking about getting a camera involved.

ReputationRep:
    hey thanks for this yh i might do that but Im scared if he thinks i don't trust him, we've been together for nearly two years and I don't wana hurt his feelings, I will suggest this to him and hopefully he won't mind
    Just tell him you feel safer. You never know what the future holds.

And i dont see why he should have a problem with it unless he actually wants to hand it out lol =p

ReputationRep:
    Eer no

ReputationRep:
    If you are comfortable with it then it's fine providing you delete it IMMEDIATELY after watching. I know too many people who've had footage used against them. Even if you do completely trust your boyfriend, things sometimes fall into the wrong hands.

hey thanks for ur suggestion,, I don't think i can have sex and watch myself in the mirror at the same time lol
    Well you don't have to watch. It's actually pretty difficult to concentrate anyway. You can turn away or close your eyes. Point is your boyfriend can watch seeing as that's clearly his thing :p:

Unless he is literally just being devious.

How old are you both? Chances are, you won't be together for the rest of your lives if you're both only 17 at the moment. So don't trust him with it.

If however you were both 25 and had been together for 7 years, then you might trust each other more...

ReputationRep:
    [email protected] the ppl sayin it's gross. How is it gross if it's YOU having sex with your partner?

ReputationRep:
    Aren't you the same person who just broke up with their boyfriend after your dad found out you went to a club?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't wanna film myself having sex, seen it in the mirror and it's not very appealing

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen those adverts on certain sites? The ones that say 'EX GIRLFRIEND SEX VIDS' and stuff like that. Do it if you want to OP but wear a mask

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.