Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Insecure about my height Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi TSR

Basically I'm insecure about my height, I'm 5ft 10 and while that may seem ok, compared to most guys at University like rowers or rugby players I feel short and incredibly feeble next to them. Also I'm turning 21 in 3 weeks and I'm still a virgin and I think this is because whenever I go out I go out with these type of guys, but I look so puny and feeble next to them girls tend to bypass me and go for the taller guys.

And also I'm worried I will never get anyone that's like a model standard, because most models are 5ft 8 minimum and they want a 6ft 2 guy minimum rather than some average or under average guy like me

Do girls care about a guys height that much or is it all in my head?

And also what can I do to increase my height from 5ft 10 to above 6 ft, I'm willing to consider surgery

Thanks
    Eh blud, dnt make me have to pull out da shank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-my-diddy)
    Eh blud, dnt make me have to pull out da shank.
    u mad? y u mad brah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    u mad? y u mad brah?
    Na blud!! Manz pissin me off init bruv, man can feel a ***** fit comin on n ting. Naaaa blad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-my-diddy)
    Na blud!! Manz pissin me off init bruv, man can feel a ***** fit comin on n ting. Naaaa blad.
    I'm not your blad

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.