Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

the islam channel and the Association Of Muslim Schools Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    Old news, my beloved. It has been dealt with already by a focus group and the Muslim viewers who made the initial complaints.
    No its not, babes. Just because its no longer aired doesn't mean it's gone. Hatred is spread in Mosques and Muslim schools up and down the country. The story would be different if it were Christianity involved. Fact. By the way, no I’m not some “ELD” supporting tool, just stating what’s happening out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackknight)
    i have made 3 freedom of inforomation request , do you know of any pressure groups i can join ...otherwise i will just create one ....many thanks
    No, I don't know of any at the moment. I suspect something will pop up some time or another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    No its not, babes. Just because its no longer aired doesn't mean it's gone. Hatred is spread in Mosques and Muslim schools up and down the country. The story would be different if it were Christianity involved. Fact. By the way, no I’m not some “ELD” supporting tool, just stating what’s happening out there
    totaly , we have to all get together and put pressure on the goverment to shut down islam channel and get rid of muslim schhols , do you know this is the 3 rd time thyey have been caught using saudia textbooks , caught in 2007 , and 2009 google it , the same thing exactly , same for ilsma channel , as had numerous cases brought against it , so there is cause to shut them down for good ,

ReputationRep:
    harry potter ? i dont understand , and no actually i am a grown man with a mission to see islam channel shut down and those schools prosecuted and i wont stop till they have face the full extent of the law ....is that ok kido ?
    you're a grown man but you sound like ****

I'm a Muslim you bean pole...got a problem with that? and no I don't support rubbish things...you see, you can't BLAME Islam for this..it's NOT fair..it's IDIOTS who go and say stuff which they claim is part of Islam ...

And BTW the Harry Potter thing wasn't for you

ReputationRep:
    ohhh sorry can you just try and get your man panties out of a twist kido
    not if you do it first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    you're a grown man but you sound like ****

I'm a Muslim you bean pole...got a problem with that? and no I don't support rubbish things...you see, you can't BLAME Islam for this..it's NOT fair..it's IDIOTS who go and say stuff which they claim is part of Islam ...

And BTW the Harry Potter thing wasn't for you
    yeah i know your arew a muslim , cau8se you have no manners a common trait ....no i dont have a problem with muslims at alll...i have a problem with islam and the quran ....as it teaches to hate others .....like jews and christians .....and i will expose islaM FOR WAHT IT IS

ReputationRep:
    Haven't you been banned countless times already OP? I think it's best if you take the hint and stop creating an infinite number of threads on the same subject.

ReputationRep:
    madraddan again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Haven't you been banned countless times already OP? I think it's best if you take the hint and stop creating an infinite number of threads on the same subject.
    lol beat me to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    really i dont know waht you going on about , but combine i think i will decide whats best for me ....really ....is that ok with you pls dont get so upset , just chill i am sure its nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    really i dont know waht you going on about , but combine i think i will decide whats best for me ....really ....is that ok with you pls dont get so upset , just chill i am sure its nothing to worry about
    Yes you do, freedomfighter3, madraddan and countless other usernames which you created. Don't be silly now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.