The Student Room Group

Has anyone studied the M+D Europe program to study dentistry/medicine abroad?

Scroll to see replies

Guys so which uni is best to apply for dentistry? Im might apply abroad as a back up

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Any website links??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 22
has anybody that did this course get into a universitry in the uk
Reply 23
Original post by footy105
has anyone applied to study dentistry for 2012 entry at Cardenal Herrera University, Valencia? and is anyone currently studying there? If so are they on/have done the pre-med offered in london?
What are my chances of getting in if i do not do the pre-med course? I have completed two years of study in the uk doing dentistry previously.

hey im looking ino applying to valencia
have you gotten in
whats the atmosphere like
do they need certain grades or is it based on the fees really
is it worth it>
im not willing to do the premed year to be entirely honest
Reply 24
im from the uk and studying dentistry at ceu cardenal herrera. course is good, atmosphere is great!!
Reply 25
Original post by suzzyp123
I went to go check out the facilities at UEM and it is pretty much top notch. I've received my offer today, really pleased; i'm happy to answer any questions if anyone wants to ask me anything as I've pretty much asked them all myself. Don't really use student room that often but I thought I'd let people know about the Uni as it gives a great opportunity for students to go and study Dentistry abroad...

Hi :smile:

Well done on your offer. I'm thinking of applying somewhere is europe.
Where is UEM? Is it recognised by the GMC ? Can you get into the foudatio programme in the UK once you complete the degree?

How much are tuition fees in pound sterling? What was the application process like?

Thank you!! :smile:
Anyone on the course already?

Anyone about to graduate?
Reply 27
I'm at Charles and all im saying is don't apply here, the course is intense and difficult. The drop out rate is ridiculous (theres only 2 people in 5th year) and most departments at the uni are unorganised and it just doesn't help us as students
Reply 28
Original post by ashul
I'm at Charles and all im saying is don't apply here, the course is intense and difficult. The drop out rate is ridiculous (theres only 2 people in 5th year) and most departments at the uni are unorganised and it just doesn't help us as students
how comes you have lasted this long
Reply 29
I was thinking of applying but after reading your post feeling confused.

Quick Reply

Latest