Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just had a badboy breakfast at work - look and you'll be extremely jealous! ;) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VeeBelle)
    Oh god, just the thought... *vomit*
    have you ever tried it?

ReputationRep:
    Nice.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'll have to go against the grain here. I'm definitely jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Sweet! Ignore the sarcastic health freaks, heart disease is so worth it for that (double the risk for me because I smoke. Awesome).

I want one now. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    have you ever tried it?
    Why would I do that to myself?

I dont eat any red meat, so eating a dried up lump of blood with bits in is definitely NOT on my to-do list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    1. Its sauce.

2. That's the least of his worries and I think he should be more concerned with high cholesterol and heart problems.
    oh please ones not going to hurt - people worry far too much about these things

Calm down people good lord everyone overreacting so badly about one breakfast, aside from the chips and the sauce im definetly jealous and i think some of you are as well and think "id love one" adn then go "but the diet" and wont. One breakfast like that wont kill you. Everything in moderation

anyway a breakfast of kings consists of
    bacon sausage, white pudding, black pudding, hash browns/waffles/left over boiled spuds flash fried mushrooms, beans, egg, toast and butter.

Feel free to add anything to that delicious sounding meal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VeeBelle)
    Why would I do that to myself?

I dont eat any red meat, so eating a dried up lump of blood with bits in is definitely NOT on my to-do list.

how very strange

i'll try anything once. and yes that extends to pretty horrific things. had some intestine and then some chicken feet in china... really can't say i'll be trying those again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)

Calm down people good lord everyone overreacting so badly about one breakfast, aside from the chips and the sauce im definetly jealous and i think some of you are as well and think "id love one" adn then go "but the diet" and wont. One breakfast like that wont kill you. Everything in moderation

bacon sausage, white pudding, black pudding, hash browns/waffles/left over boiled spuds flash fried mushrooms, beans, egg, toast and butter.

never actually had it, what's it taste like?

oh and eggy bread has to be added to that list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)

The guy is fat already judging by his username.

Fat + Breakfast Full Of Grease & Fat = Death

ReputationRep:
    how very strange

i'll try anything once. and yes that extends to pretty horrific things. had some intestine and then some chicken feet in china... really can't say i'll be trying those again
    Aha, it's not strange! I just don't like it.
    My bf will eat anything, he's had things like chocolate covered bugs, shark and kangaroo... it's totally disgusting. Give me macaroni cheese anyday

Edit: I'll agree with the eggy bread tho, nom nom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)

Told you, didn't I? :cool:
    That looks quality.

Shame about the black pudding though.

ReputationRep:
    Yums. And I actually really love black pudding after trying it!

ReputationRep:
    Minus the Chips and the Ketchup and I'l admit to being envious.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Take away the black pudding and :drool:

ReputationRep:
    aww the only things I like on that entire picture is hash browns, chips and beans I'd leave the rest lol can't stand any of it but hope you enjoyed your breakfast I had a big bar of galaxy bubble chocolate for breakfast haha and it was DELICIOUS!!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    ahh thats nothing.

next term when i go to brunch next at college, i'll take a photo. will blow that away!

i do generally have to lie down in bed for about 6 hours afterwards as i'm far to full to function
    :ditto: When I had a full brunch in college it often involved going back to bed afterwards to recover.

But yes, the OP's breakfast does look appetising, especially as I only had a cereal bar this morning before going to lectures. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    What's the pile of red mush?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like egg, beans or black pudding.

Not particularly fond of hash browns either.

And I never eat sausage or chips for breakfast.

So no.

FWIW, I had a banana, a yoghurt and a protein shake for my breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    never actually had it, what's it taste like?

oh and eggy bread has to be added to that list
    i cant actually think of what it tastes similar too but it is very nice, get the dennys one if possible. Its an irish food so not the easiest to get hold off youd probably need a superstore like Tesco

and eggy bread hmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    No fried mushrooms? Huh, your loss

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.