Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Charity collector slapped me, if I prosecute, what happens to her? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snaiv)
    I was walking down a high-street when a girl, can't have been older than 20, comes up to me with an RSPB bucket. She says "Excuse me sir, could I trouble you for a donation?" I say; "No sorry, I don't believe in charity", so then she gasps, gets a look on her face as if I just kicked her dog and SLAPS me!

Can you believe this, what happens when I prosecute, fine? House arrest? Short jail sentence?
    I would make her come with me to my home to get the money... Once there I locked the exit door and...
    "You want money,don't you? I want you. Let's spend some time together and I will promise you that I will give you a monthly payment."
    She won't refuse.
    I want. You want. Let's make it happen.:smug:

ReputationRep:
    Pussy.
    What a loser.
    Do you also pee while sitting down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curzon)
    How can she slap
    How can she slap me sir, how can she slap me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craiky1506)
    Honestly, does it matter? What she did was obviously wrong - you're entitled to your beliefs, but I'm sure you can deal with it, there are worse things going on in the world.
    Yeah- does it really matter. Anyway, even though it was in the high street, there werent any proper whitnesses. What the person did was wrong but there are worse things than a slap.

ReputationRep:
    She'll have to give you a BJ.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds feisty. You should of asked her out :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snaiv)
    I was walking down a high-street when a girl, can't have been older than 20, comes up to me with an RSPB bucket. She says "Excuse me sir, could I trouble you for a donation?" I say; "No sorry, I don't believe in charity", so then she gasps, gets a look on her face as if I just kicked her dog and SLAPS me!

Can you believe this, what happens when I prosecute, fine? House arrest? Short jail sentence?
    This has really cheered me up

ReputationRep:
    :console:

Was it sore? :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    unless you've got eye witnesses there's no proper evidence
    Rubbish.

High street... CCTV.. the charity organisation providing info on where the worker was supposed to be working (prevents her making up a story).. also she's probably some middle-class stuck up *****, so she will probably just admit it in the circumstances.

How can she slap
    Hahaha.. yes I remember that video.

ReputationRep:
    How can she slap
    :rofl: nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    unless you've got eye witnesses there's no proper evidence
    CCTV?

ReputationRep:
    Some of those Red Cross bucket-folk are arses, one guy who said no was chased wayyyyyyyyy down the road to the bus stop.thought it was a joke at first but he wasn't smiling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snaiv)

I think your being pretty optimistic in thinking the police will do anything about this. Even if you had contacted them straight away it would be doubtful. You might get a nice letter saying that the police are "sorry that you've been a victim of crime". Slappings aren't very high on the police agenda.

ReputationRep:
    Call the police. Also phone up RSPB and make a formal complaint.

ReputationRep:
    Make a complaint to the company and you might be able to get her suspended or fired? Otherwise, nothing really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mis-shapes)
    Call the police. Also phone up RSPB and make a formal complaint.
    Definately report her to her employers. Or she might work for one of those agencies who just get people to collect the money.

ReputationRep:
    Why didnt you knock her out?

ReputationRep:

Personally I'd have punched lentil eating freak in the face, for annoying me in the street and then having the nerve to slap when she didn't get the answer she wanted.

I had the pleasure of dealing with idiots like her when I worked as a security guard protecting some land the council wanted to build on. One of them shot a guard with an airgun and I and others had dog turds thrown at us and spat on , so one night we drove up to their camp with a few locals with bats and iron bars kicked their tents down, smashed the caravans windows and gave a couple of the younger hippy males a good kicking , I felt bad as there was kids in the camp could hear them crying , but they were playing big boys rules. The police turned a blind eye, in fact when there was a later problem they went up there and beat the **** out of a few of them.

ReputationRep:
    Report her to the charity.

Also what kind of person doesnt believe in charity?

ReputationRep:
    She might have been feeling sad about blackbirds and robins that are short of food in this cold weather.
    It was wrong for her to slap you(assuming it is true) but from her point of view she was provoked by an unkind non-bird liking person and it all came out as anger, which she probably regrets. If there was evidence the police could arrest her for assault and she'd get a fine and a criminal record if she were found guilty. That criminal record would be bad for her and could prevent her from working with vulnerable adults or children for the rest of her life.
    I agree that you might have refused a bit more tactfully and just said you were sorry but you had no change. From her point of view, she probably felt she was working hard to help vulnerable birds and to improve the world.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.