Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He's gone a little quiet...time to worry? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayB124)
    Well seeing as he has just emigrated he is probably busy.

You can contact him in the mean time. It may not be good news. LDR are hard work. But if you know you can at least deal with it.
    He only went out there for business. He has businesses abroad, a few weeks ago the Iranian stock exchange crashed so he had to go out to sort that....so I know he has been stressed out. The last time I heard from him he said he was desperate for a break and couldn't wait to see me....but that was 8 maybe 9 days ago.

Perhaps its just me being a bit OTT, because my last r'ship he just went cold and blanked me out....id rather someone was honest and just said, i dont want to be with you any more or whatever, as opposed to avoiding the issue. I think it just put my guard up, thats all.

But I will edge on the side of caution, i dont want to get hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    He only went out there for business. He has businesses abroad, a few weeks ago the Iranian stock exchange crashed so he had to go out to sort that....so I know he has been stressed out. The last time I heard from him he said he was desperate for a break and couldn't wait to see me....but that was 8 maybe 9 days ago.

Perhaps its just me being a bit OTT, because my last r'ship he just went cold and blanked me out....id rather someone was honest and just said, i dont want to be with you any more or whatever, as opposed to avoiding the issue. I think it just put my guard up, thats all.

But I will edge on the side of caution, i dont want to get hurt
    Iran? China? You sure he isn't an SIS officer?

Also, it sounds like things are fine. I mean if he is finished recruiting agents, I mean sorting out the stock market, when its 2am here, he probably just doesn't want to disturb you.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I remember reading your thread about this guys couple of months back (ages ago) hehe glad to see that you're still with him

Well lets be honest here, he's a business man, and if he's doing alot of travelling ... you're average joe doesn't see many hours in a day ... how much time must this guy get to be free?? I have gone upto 3 weeks without talking to my girl doesn't mean I don't like her, just means I'm too busy.

It's normal. We all need space without informing each other that we need it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    Haha I remember reading your thread about this guys couple of months back (ages ago) hehe glad to see that you're still with him

Well lets be honest here, he's a business man, and if he's doing alot of travelling ... you're average joe doesn't see many hours in a day ... how much time must this guy get to be free?? I have gone upto 3 weeks without talking to my girl doesn't mean I don't like her, just means I'm too busy.

We decided to get back together after a year apart...we kind of missed each other

Yeh and in fairness he did say to me, that none of his relationships last because of his lifestyle, but I accepted that....and we decided to see how it went.

And he has 3 businesses, all international so he is very busy. Its just me i guess...lol.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)

We decided to get back together after a year apart...we kind of missed each other

Yeh and in fairness he did say to me, that none of his relationships last because of his lifestyle, but I accepted that....and we decided to see how it went.

And he has 3 businesses, all international so he is very busy. Its just me i guess...lol.....
    Aww I can understand your side aswell I say give him some days more, why don't you try contacting him?? Phone him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.