Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Primary Education interview at the university of cumbria help?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well Done to you both!
    I've firmed my offer too. Just need to get these QTS Skills Tests out of the way in April fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I did my skills tests last month, they're quite a lot easier than the practice ones I'm sure you'll pass, good luck. Maybe see you both in September

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got my interview for this course in 2weeks, I was just wondering what score do I need on the maths audit tests? Also during the mini teach is there a whiteboard or anything avaliable to write on? SO nervous :/ x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shummmy94)
    Hi, are you at the Carlisle campus? We werent told a score we had to achieve, and no you just talk about your obkect. Good luck!x
    No it will be at the Lancaster campus. I can not seem to get these maths tests to tell me I dont need more practice :/ I wish they'd said a score we need. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    I think they want you to get around 70%. Is anyone thinking of going to Carlisle campus without accomodation and travelling instead?

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview yesterday and have heard back today to say Ive been offered a place, so relieved. And after all my stress they didnt even ask for the maths audit. What halls are you living in? I was planning to commute, but after the journey yesterday Im debating moving there instead

ReputationRep:
    I've just accepted the primary education course at Carlisle as my firm choice! I'm thinking about commuting

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted it as my firm choice and I'm commuting, I live about 45 minutes away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ral94)
    I've accepted it as my firm choice and I'm commuting, I live about 45 minutes away
    Same, I live about 45/50 minutes away as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I had my interview and confirmed my offer at Cumbria, Lancaster campus studying Early Years Education with QTS, anyone else?
    I've also applied for Waddell Hall
    I did my literacy skills test last month and (unbelievably) passed first time!
    Got my numeracy at the end of this month! Anyone got any tips?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, did you take any resources in for the mini presentation? xxx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any additional tips? I have an interview on the 15th January :O

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I got an interview for Cumbria Tower Hamlets Campus i'm so nervous need some help.

What sort of things did they ask you? How was the mini presentation ? what did u take in and what sort of things did you say? how was the pen portrait what question did they ask you? Did you get in? Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myas5)
    Hi

I got an interview for Cumbria Tower Hamlets Campus i'm so nervous need some help.

What sort of things did they ask you? How was the mini presentation ? what did u take in and what sort of things did you say? how was the pen portrait what question did they ask you? Did you get in? Thanks in advance
    Hi

I have this interview next week and have no idea what to bring in, what did you take???
    Any help about the interview would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    Hi for the two minutes presentation i took cubes diffrent coloured ones. I spoke about hw i wud use it in various subjects and hw to make it engaging for the children. They ask question why u want to b a teacher,e quals opportunity they vave a scenario but forgot whag ot was sorry. where is your interview.hope it helps. Gd luck .tcxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.