Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if you found your boyfriend cheating on you...but with another man? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Happened to me.

Not the walking in on sex thing but the cheating with a man thing.

I got rid. We're good friends though. I'm a forgiving person.

ReputationRep:
    With a girl:
    WTF - *******. *cue the tossing pillows and dumping, before I hide under a duvet*

With a guy:
    WTF- ******* - why did we even bother going out if your into guys?! *once again, dumping* If he's bi, that just makes it worse - I can't compete then. *feel sad/betrayed* (unless he didn't realise it much before, I suppose...)

ReputationRep:
    Sit and watch, if the other guy was hot.
    • TSR Support Team

It is still cheating regardless of whether it is a another woman or man, I remember with my ex, her boyfriend before me sucked off two guys while he was still with her.

ReputationRep:
    Would join in Then dump :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Well, it is still cheating nonetheless so I'd break up with him. However, I wouldnt feel as bad as I would if the other person was a female. It's not like Im going to ask 'What does she have that I dont?' so it would ease a bit.

ReputationRep:
    I'd laugh o.O

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine a girl would be upset that the boyfriend cheated, and didn't discuss the issue. But also accepting of his sexuality, because there is nothing you can do, he is what he is.

Or give him aversion therapy until he likes boobs again.

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:

Cheating is cheating, i'd still have to chop off his...

More realistically, though, i'd probably just break up with him and cry for a good few years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Girls, honestly what would you do? Like you walk into your boyfriends bedroom and he is having sex with another man. What would your reaction be? How would your reaction be different to if he was having sex with a woman? Say why.

Would you be shocked? Would you assume he was gay and hiding it from you?
    you got a good excuse to call him a gay **** now, if i saw my girlfriend with a girl, i would go "nice" but very quickly say "oh ****.... don't bother calling me"

ReputationRep:
    depends if he was top or bottom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newschooldevil)
    depends if he was top or bottom.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me once. The only reaction I could muster up at the time was laughing. Bit of an 'fml' moment.

Although it wasn't sex I must add. Kiss and a handjob and I wasn't actually there for any of it. So I guess that's...slightly better?

ReputationRep:
    Join in

nah im joking, well i'd split up with him. Like most girls would?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wouldn't be happy so yeah dump.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be sympathetic with the other guy.. we've both been stabbed in the back.

ReputationRep:
    Still cheating so I'd have to break it off...

I would be willing to stay friends though, he can't help harbouring feelings for men, mustve been hard hiding the feelings inside and living a lie.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'd break up with him. It wouldn't be the point that he may be gay or bi that would bother me, it would be the cheating. Cheating is cheating. I don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    Most girls are bi these days so if i walked in on a girl with another girl i wouldn't be shocked.

ReputationRep:
    Flat out castrate him. Dump him. Never speak again. In that order.

I literally couldn't give less of a **** about gender, he could have came and told me if he was having these feelings. But to be a deceitful **** and go and do that behind my back and hurt me like that when he could have just done it the manly way and ended it with an explanation why. Some of you are much more forgiving and understanding than I would be.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.