Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Attracted to Pakistani girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would say ask her either directly or indirectly but i would say a muslim girl can't be with a non-muslim
    and I doubt that her family would be happy about the match but I could be wrong

ReputationRep:
    You try anything with her, her brothers will not let you live. Mark my words!!!

I know what its like...

LOL

ReputationRep:
    nope, not a good idea, the way you have described her has suggested she is not interested in having a boy friend, and she shouldn't be looking down and tutting at people. Islam does not teach that, it teaches to be humble so why is she tutting at other people

ReputationRep:
    Two words: Honour Killing

ReputationRep:
    Just whap it out for her. If she likes, good. If she doesn't, meh she's a muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Not really looking to marry her tbh...
    Well, how about you ask her directly that you want to have a 'relationship' with her until she finds a husband for herself? If she's a real believer then you see what she does to you

ReputationRep:
    Don't even bother, she is too conservative. She whined at you for wearing shorts; that should've been the pimp slap in the face telling you a relationship is altogether pointless. In this world there are many girls, find a good one.

ReputationRep:
    FREAK!

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with wearing shorts? Islam has nothing against that, silly girl.

Bro if she went to a punk gig then she isn't too strict. Ask her out. Nothing to lose.

ReputationRep:
    There is one way u can marry her.... thats if you convert to Islam.

(Original post by 000015080)
    There is one way u can marry her.... thats if you convert to Islam.
    Ehhhh. Kind of just want to shag her.

ReputationRep:
    Convert to the dark side lad

ReputationRep:
    She wont let you take her virginity away unless you marry her first.

That being said muslim hijab girls are known to be the filthiest sluts away from home during the night :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Lol dont think she'll let that happen tbh.
    Its worth a try though:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Just say to her "ill mary you after we had sex" in that way u get what u want..

ReputationRep:
    I am a muslim and i have sisters and they know their limits very well.

We have had muslim boys trying to hit on them and i am not going to reveal what happened to those boys for just 'trying'.I will mention two KEY words that will sum up on what happened to those boys. BRUC n WAJ.

Now imagine what would happen to the boys who are non-muslims?

My advice to the Anon OP would be to cut it because the scars for life are not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fell)

BUT, not all Muslims feel like that, I'm not Pakistani, I'm Arab and my parents don't really care who i marry (white,black,Asian,chinese) as long as they are Muslim and decent.
    You Arabs really have lost the plot haven't you?

One would have thought ISlam would have been more stonger in Arabs than any other race but it seems Arabs are not only the weakest but have sacrificed their souls for Paper and modern secularism.

No wonder the palestinians are suffering soo badly with all the hypocrites sucking up to the West living around them.One little israel is capable to fight and defeat all you Arabs in one go? Absalutely Pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    At one hand, that might attract someone to try and get with her because she's harder to catch. It's like a prized posession.

ReputationRep:
    Muslims? Tolerant?

You have much to learn, my young apprentice.

Edit: The above post may contain vast generalisations.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, sorry but this actually made me laugh. Unfortunately, you have ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE! Don't ruin your friendship to try something which is impossible! You have more chance of hooking up with Cheryl Cole.
    Trust me, I'm a strict Muslim boy and I never entertain the idea of having a girlfriend, forget a non-Muslim girlfriend! She's a good, strict Muslim girl and a Muslim boy would have no chance, so a non-Muslim boy....has ZERO percent chance.

Don't ruin your friendship!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.