Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can somone help me please i did aqa sociology unit 1 and 2 i got in unit 1 40 = d and unit 2 92= b which is 132 ? what grade am i at and how many did i need to get a B or A thansk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpmekid)
    Can somone help me please i did aqa sociology unit 1 and 2 i got in unit 1 40 = d and unit 2 92= b which is 132 ? what grade am i at and how many did i need to get a B or A thansk
    i got a B and i got 54= C in unit 1 and 92= B on unit 2 which was a B overall , i got 146 all together out of i think 200 so 146/200 i've hear 160 was an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5saqibm)
    i got a B and i got 54= C in unit 1 and 92= B on unit 2 which was a B overall , i got 146 all together out of i think 200 so 146/200 i've hear 160 was an A
    160 is an A I got an A and got 54 unit 1= C and
    116 in unit 2=A= 170.
    I think the boundary goes something like this(not 100% certain)
    160=A
    140=B
    120= c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flamingsheep)
    160 is an A I got an A and got 54 unit 1= C and
    116 in unit 2=A= 170.
    I think the boundary goes something like this(not 100% certain)
    160=A
    140=B
    120= c
    i think your right i might re-sit my unit 1 paper as i did'nt do no revision what so ever and still came out with a C, do you think it's a wise decision to re-sit it and get a high grade maybe an A??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miahrose)
    It continues down in the same patten, so A - 80%, B - 70% etc.
    For an A* at A2 you need an A at AS and then 90% in your A2 exams.

Are you sure that's right?

If you get a bang on A at AS that's 80% but if you get 90% overall in your A2 exams, the overall average is 85%? Which is an A... So if you get a bang on A you need 100% in both exams just to get an A*. But for every % you get over 80 is 1% less you can afford to lose in your A2 exams.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.