The Student Room Group

What does she want?

Scroll to see replies

**** dude you are so far from smooth you make me cry. Put your baseball cap on backwards and kiss that bitch.
course she likes you you idiot... i dont understand whats making you think otherwise!! cos shes taken a bit of time to reply to a text? i could think of a million reasons why!!... gone for lunch, got a class, ooor read this thread :P
Reply 22
Original post by Jellybean91
course she likes you you idiot... i dont understand whats making you think otherwise!! cos shes taken a bit of time to reply to a text? i could think of a million reasons why!!... gone for lunch, got a class, ooor read this thread :P

cos when i told her i like her she said...i am not a very likable person so that's very flattering instead og saying that she likes me back
Original post by lastchristmas
cos when i told her i like her she said...i am not a very likable person so that's very flattering instead og saying that she likes me back

shes flattered! thats a good thing! she probably doesnt hear it often, and it sounds like maybe she has some self esteem issues? dont worry about it, from what you said it sounds like she does like you :smile:
Reply 24
shes flattered! thats a good thing! she probably doesnt hear it often, and it sounds like maybe she has some self esteem issues? dont worry about it, from what you said it sounds like she does like you :smile:

i've just been thinking she could have misinterpreted the i like you as just a friendly thing..so i told her, i think you've misinterpreted what i said...she said what..i said when i said i like you i mean i really like you..and then i asked her who thought she was unlikable..she said...quite a few people have told me that but not seriously so it's all cool..
WHAT TO DO NOW?
i've just been thinking she could have misinterpreted the i like you as just a friendly thing..so i told her, i think you've misinterpreted what i said...she said what..i said when i said i like you i mean i really like you..and then i asked her who thought she was unlikable..she said...quite a few people have told me that but not seriously so it's all cool..
WHAT TO DO NOW?

has she still not replied to your asking her for coffee??
Reply 26
has she still not replied to your asking her for coffee??

she did..she said she didn't mind going for coffee..tomorrow...but she hasn't called/texted the entire day to ask what time or where tomorrow.
she did..she said she didn't mind going for coffee..tomorrow...but she hasn't called/texted the entire day to ask what time or where tomorrow.

maybe shes waiting for you to text her :smile:
You need to be more specific. the poor girl is probably thinking what kind of "like" you mean. men are so vague and don't make it clear what they say, she probably thought you meant it in a friendly type of way and is now feeling embarassed for putting herself out there at all with all the signals, hence why she probably hasn't replied.
Reply 29
Original post by natashapt
You need to be more specific. the poor girl is probably thinking what kind of "like" you mean. men are so vague and don't make it clear what they say, she probably thought you meant it in a friendly type of way and is now feeling embarassed for putting herself out there at all with all the signals, hence why she probably hasn't replied.

Well if she thought I meant it in a friendly way, what's there to get so flattered?
Well if she thought I meant it in a friendly way, what's there to get so flattered?

Because girls will get flattered even if a troll compliments them, we're women, compliments are like music to our ears, especially if you're insecure about yourself :-)
Reply 31
Original post by natashapt
Because girls will get flattered even if a troll compliments them, we're women, compliments are like music to our ears, especially if you're insecure about yourself :-)

ok well apparently she doesn't like me. she said 'i'm just a very friendly and talkative person and i'm sorry if you got the wrong hint. also i'm a bit older than you'.
Reply 32
and also she said she called me to take her to this place cos she rememberd i lived close by
There's this girl who I've known and liked for around a month now. I'm pretty sure she liked me as well cos she seemed really interested in getting to know me,gave me her number, called me over to her place a couple of times with stupid excuses and we just ended up talking for a long time. I once asked her what she was doing on so-and-so day and she said, 'Nothing, but if you have something in mind, I'll keep myself free'. Also, she asked me if I'd like to come with her to this place because she didn't know how to get there. So yeah, at that point, I thought yeah she definitely likes me and I'm going to tell her I like her too.
So yesterday, I told her that I liked her and would like to get to know her better. I didn't ask her out or ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. I just said 'You know what, I like you'. She replies 'I've been told I'm not a very likeable person, so that's very flattering'. What do I do now? I just told her 'Well I think you're very likeable indeed, so what are you doing on Thursday?' She said 'Nothing, why, whats up on thursday?'. I said ' Wanna go grab a coffee?'. She hasn't replied yet.
What I'm really confused about is she gave me a lot of signals earlier that she liked me. And now when I told her I like her(didn't ask her out), she says she's not a very likeable person and is flattered. So does she like me or not?

Girls like to play hard to get for some ridiculous reason. Text her and tell her that somebody else is getting coffee with you.
Reply 34
Original post by headphones
Girls like to play hard to get for some ridiculous reason. Text her and tell her that somebody else is getting coffee with you.

erm thanks for the advice but she just kinda told me she doesn't actually feel the same way and all the signs i got were because she's a friendly person . so yeah..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending