Turn on thread page Beta

I don't think you're ugly. Just really moody and unapproachable. The frown is pretty bad.

1. Haircut.
    2. Smile.
    3. Camera that has zoom in and OUT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoshniDiya)
    You're not ugly, but you do look angry. Smile more often, relax and make yourself seem friendly. I think a different hairstyle would look good, too.

I was just thinking that - can't believe hardly anyone's mentioned the bowl cut!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    this looks like a mug shot!! pleeease upload another picture and SMILE

Hide your kids, hide your wife..

Put some sunglasses on, and do this face again:
    (Original post by Brown.Panther)
    ESE CULO

ReputationRep:
    Mugshot photo + close up + weird angry I'm a killer expression = (N)

Zoom out, different hairstyle, if you don't like smiling grin a little instead = (Y)

Regardless of if you're ugly or not, you'll look more friendly and approachable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoshniDiya)
    You're not ugly, but you do look angry. Smile more often, relax and make yourself seem friendly. I think a different hairstyle would look good, too.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    If I saw you coming, I'd probably cross the street. You should try smiling or something.

ReputationRep:
    I feel bad for ugly people. It's not their fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    weird angry I'm a killer expression
    LMAO just laughed out loud at that

ReputationRep:
    You look like you're trying too hard. And in answer to the question, no I don't think you're ugly. If you want to change something though, the hair cut. I would suggest growing it longer and maybe spiking it, but that's just my view.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Speaking in my capacity as a nosey male, it would probably help if you tried smiling; you look like a sex offender. :dontknow:

That was a risky joke but very funny!

ReputationRep:
    No you're not ugly darling, stop worrying. I'm sure you will find a lovely lady when the time is right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booksnob)
    No, you have great piercing eyes. You don't look a happy bunny though. Maybe that's putting girls off? Anyway, it's not a good idea to post pics of yourself like this on TSR. You'll attract insults because this site's infested with keyboard warriors, and that'll only make you feel worse.
    Booksnob, it's not a good idea to upload any picture of yourself on TSR. This site is filled with wasted keyboard warriors + haters.

ReputationRep:
    Your not ugly - as a positive you have nice eyes and clear skin, however

firstly get a hair style that suits you not one that looks like your mom put a saucepan on your head and trimmed round the bits that stuck out,

secondly for the love of the gods shave off that stupid bit of cats arse fluff you have around your lip. Dont grow a moustache if you cant actually grow one.

thirdly smile - that looks like a police photo all thats missing is the sign round your neck with a serial number on it. trying to look like a bad boy is about as attractive as wiping your penis on a girls favourite teddy bear.

fourthly thread your eyebrows a little they are very prominent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    LMAO just laughed out loud at that
    It felt very appropriate and flowed of the tip of my fingers while typing :P

ReputationRep:
    dude.. it so looks like a prison mugshot.. you can make urself look better.. u aint ugly but you need to at least make an effort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    It felt very appropriate and flowed of the tip of my fingers while typing :P
    ha, brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    crimewatch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    fourthly thread your eyebrows a little they are very prominent
    I think his eyebrows make him look deep and mysterious. Men should not touch their eyebrows unless they have a monobrow or get mistaken for Denis Healey.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.