Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Are we likely to have shared bathrooms?
    haha, you're lucky I watched this thread. I'm a chch lawyer and know about this.

girls are put in Blue Boar, pretty much ALWAYS unless there's a disability that means you cant go there. Blue boar is the only place in ChCh with ensuite and all the rooms are (small, but bigger than other colleges and have) ensuite.

If you were a boy, you could be in my room, which shares with 11 other boys (but I do have a living room AND a bedroom... or in Peck, which has humongous rooms (but also shares)... or in Meadows/Canterbury, which has standard rooms and shared bathrooms. But that's besides the point.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rai)
    haha, you're lucky I watched this thread. I'm a chch lawyer and know about this.

girls are put in Blue Boar, pretty much ALWAYS unless there's a disability that means you cant go there. Blue boar is the only place in ChCh with ensuite and all the rooms are (small, but bigger than other colleges and have) ensuite.

If you were a boy, you could be in my room, which shares with 11 other boys (but I do have a living room AND a bedroom... or in Peck, which has humongous rooms (but also shares)... or in Meadows/Canterbury, which has standard rooms and shared bathrooms. But that's besides the point.
    Yay for being a girl then Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    see other people are just as obbsesive as me!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've packed:

Clothes for outside the actual interview
    Phone charger
    iPod charger
    School books to revise
    My books that I mentioned on my personal statement
    Essentials like toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, cocoa butter, razor, shaving foam
    Phone
    iPod
    Pair of shoes

My question is-do I bring sports stuff? Is there a gym, will I have time to go running? Etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    My question is-do I bring sports stuff? Is there a gym, will I have time to go running? Etc.
    You probably won't be able to use gym facilities but feel free to run around the city in the early hours if that's what gets you going in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bringing casual clothes and interview clothes, toiletries, towels and work/book

ReputationRep:
    Take a sleeping bag. I know this sounds ridiculous but the scout at Worcester had forgotten to put out bedding in my very nice set. It was absolutely freezing but fortunately a very nice undergrad lent me a sleeping bag. Could have done without the additional stress though.

ReputationRep:
    3 days? what are you doing the royal marines A.I.B

ReputationRep:
    There is zero snow in oxford right now, just ice from the cold.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone live in london anyways? planning to visit london after the interview... anyways it doesn't always happen that i get a chance to fly over to britain

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.