This brightened up my morning.
    What are you waiting for?

ReputationRep:
    Get 'in' there

ReputationRep:
    Wrap it up before you slap it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    right so my ever so mature flatmates sent a text to this girl when i left my phone in the kitchen basically saying "wanna be **** buddies?" and guess what she replied saying yes and after more texts i worked out that she ws actually serious about it all, she must be so ******* horny to want me seeing as i am not a looker

she's not bad looking tbf and i'm single right now but i'm sort of against the whole **** buddy thing,

what the hell do i do
    Have you not answered your own question?

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,
    Man you gotta get on that! Playing my guitar in starbucks gets me all sorts of *****, some hot...some not so hot BUT they all gave good a all american **** and it looks to me that your gal is pretty smoking cos the way I see it old pal is that after this girl the only way is up.....or down if you catch my drift

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    Your predicament seems to be very interesting and in ways "an offer you cannot refuse", but although this female may appear to be a reasonably attractive specimen, inside she may be a vulnerable lonely girl, broken by a fatherless upbringing, looking for love through mindless sexual stimulation. Perhaps she was abused sexually and her only learnt function to broadcast emotional communication is through the physical sort, if you know what i mean. So instead of taking advantage of this broken soul and risking your own heartache and emotional confusion, you should try to communicate to her in a more loving, caring way, providing her with a comfortable environment for her to open up to you in a more personal way (by that i dont mean "her legs"!). If you begin to grow serious feelings about this girl, perhaps this approach will become best suited to you instead of going in "gung-ho style" with your penis. But if you are not interested in a long term relationship, i suggest you gently let this girl down to avoid psychological harm, and spend some time being a single man so you can explore yourself as a person. And tell those roommates of yours to stop trying to "get you some" - they should really try getting themselves some! This is peace out from the number 1 teach!

ReputationRep:
    I think you've just hit upon a rejection-proof way to get vagina

Just explain it to her. If someone i knew rejected **** buddying, it would make me likeland respect them more.

Xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    take advantage of the opportunity, innit?

she can dress up in a sexy santa outfit :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Can I be your new ****buddy? I have a large member

ReputationRep:
    I require a **** buddy. Female applicants only, ****s get a discounted rate.

ReputationRep:
    Nah OP, if you're not comfortable with it, then don't do it.

Tbh guys who don't sleep around are much more attractive, especially relationshipwise. Shows you have some bloody self respect.

ReputationRep:
    You're really really REALLY sad making a thread about this OP. Clearly you only made it to boast to all the virgins and lonely people on TSR about your "conquest". Get a life you dork, honestly.

And before you bleat "Choke on your haterade, coz haterz gonna hate brah", I have one of these myself & I still think the "what the hell do i do" at the end confirms the lack of sincerity and the vast levels of attention seeking smugness in your post. Weak brah. Real weak :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    you're just jealous that i have the opportunity to bang an 8/10
    You said she's average, surely she'd be 5/10. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    You said she's average, surely she'd be 5/10. :pierre:
    That's grade inflation for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    Why what do you look like? Do you look like Wayne rooney?
    He said he isn't a looker, he didn't say he looks like the offspring of shrek and a piece of granny poo...

ReputationRep:
    Mate do it. Why the hell would you not??? Just be safe...

ReputationRep:
    You were too slow acting. I'm in there now mate.

ReputationRep:
    Not leave your phone in the care of your friends, next time you won't get this dilemma....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.