• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Love Actually :p:

Beauty and The Beast :ninja:

ReputationRep:
      Home Alone- brings back a lot of nostalgia

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by HisRoyalFreshness)
      I don't recall him in a vampire film but im not an expert, i just think he is a really good actor. Every film ive seen him in has been good. MIB is good i think what do you think py0alb

I think the Vampire film he is referring to is "I am Legend", although in the movie adaptation the beings aren't referred to as Vampires. I highly suggest the book if you haven't read it, it's a really good read.

As for my own guilty pleasure movies...

Bad Boys 2.. I know literally every single line.

Never Back Down, I train in MMA myself but to me, this film is like a modern Karate Kid, which brings me on to...

The Karate Kid (1984 version) - what a film.

ReputationRep:
      The 3D animated barbie films.
      They are amazingly hilarious.

ReputationRep:
      Anything which involves men in sandals fighting in Greece and Rome.
      Troy, Gladiator, Clash of the Titans, Kingdom of Heaven [a little later, but meh].

And Memoirs of a Geisha and the Breakfast Club. Need to get myself a copy of Mean Girls though... hrmmmm.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ice_Queen)
      Love Actually :p:
      Ditto this. And other romantic comedies, too - not that I find them particularly funny, they just help to cheer me up and distract me from gloomy thoughts.

ReputationRep:
      I would say Mean Girls, but feck it. It's a great movie!

ReputationRep:
      Oh I have more than I could mention!

Mean Girls
      Love Actually
      Click
      The Jane Austen Book Club
      The Notebook
      The Saw series
      Miracle on 34th Street

Someone else mentioned The Holiday but it's my favourite film of all time and therefore I'm not at all guilty about it!

The list goes on!

ReputationRep:
      Ghost busters XD

ReputationRep:
      Legally Blonde

ReputationRep:
      High school Musical one :ninja:

ReputationRep:
      We're soaring...flying! There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach:ninja:

ReputationRep:
      love actually, bridget jones, the holiday. typically mindless 'girly' films, really

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by najinaji)
      Any sort of American teen movie, like Ice Princess, John Tucker Must Die, Clueless and She's The Man.
      Ahh I love 'Clueless' & 'She's The Man', haven't seen those films in forever! Lol, and 'John Tucker Must Die' is on tv tonight.

I think mine would have to be 'Legally Blonde' though.. I might actually watch this now .

ReputationRep:
      bambi.

ReputationRep:
      I don't really have any, I watch a movie once and I'm done..move on.:s

ReputationRep:
      how to lose a guy in 10 days and mamma mia !

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by py0alb)
      It was called "I am Legend". He's not a bad actor, he was obviously fabulous (basically playing himself) in Fresh Prince and he was also good in "Enemy of the State". He has also been in a lot of real stinkers though.

Personally not a fan of MIB at all. It was around that time in the mid 90s when "charmingly old fashioned cheesy" well and truly turned into "vacuous, special effects driven cheesy".
      lol when i think vampires i never thought of i am legend haha but i can see your point there :P

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.