Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who Actually Likes MacDonalds? Watch

ReputationRep:
    No. It's chemicals wrapped up in fat, what's to like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    No, I mean sucks ass! If i wanted a sandwich, I would just ask my wife to make me one!

your postorder bride makes better tunasubs than subway? dang! I need to get me one of those

ReputationRep:
    Every time I eat a McDonalds I feel violently ill for a couple of minutes, but the next time I go in I just go ahead and get something again. I think it's the smell and the bright lights... even though the smell happens to be particularly greasy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Your sig is so degrading to women.
    Excuse me, but me and my wife are in a loving relationship, and although I may ask her to make me a sandwich, i will always offer to make her a nice cup of joe in return! So you do not know the conditions of my marriage so dont accuse me of being degrading to women as i take great offense to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kim1234567)
    Every time I eat a McDonalds I feel violently ill for a couple of minutes, but the next time I go in I just go ahead and get something again. I think it's the smell and the bright lights... even though the smell happens to be particularly greasy...
    See, what we have here is "mindless consumer institutionalism",also know as MCI,which basically means you have been roped in to the propaganda of the MacDonalds corporation into thinking you like its products. But actually, your body is physically wanting to reject it, showing you that the stuff that MacDonalds is selling you is wrong! Learn from these signs, and you may have a chance at breaking this MCI.

ReputationRep:
    I don't. I used to like the chocolate milkshakes, but I haven't had one for about three years and I can't imagine going to eat there anymore....

ReputationRep:
    As an actual restaurant where you sit down and eat meals?

Only fat chavs with 8 kids

As an ideal place to pickup a cheap and tasty double cheeseburger after a night on the beers?
    As a good place to buy a milkshake or a coffee to break up a long drive?
    As a good place to grab a breakfast roll when you're hungover and in a hurry?

Me.

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds* tastes so ****ing good mate. Delicious juicy burgers with tangy cheese, water concentrated lettuce and plump sesame seeded bread. Chips are also a thin, cuncy and juicy delight full of wonderfully tasty sodium. Top it all off with a sweet fizzy medium fanta....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Well where I come from, we call it MacDonalds . . . and I think us Americans kinda made it so we can call it what we want. okay? KFC is sweet, MacDonalds is just a corrupt corporation of money-grabbing buttholes! KFC all the way!!!!!
    I'm pretty sure Americans call it McDonalds too? But seriously, calm down :rolleyes:
    And when did you go from "it's ok" to "they're buttholes!!!111" ?

ReputationRep:
    It's a guilty pleasure of mine!

ReputationRep:
    See, what we have here is "mindless consumer institutionalism",also know as MCI,which basically means you have been roped in to the propaganda of the MacDonalds corporation into thinking you like its products. But actually, your body is physically wanting to reject it, showing you that the stuff that MacDonalds is selling you is wrong! Learn from these signs, and you may have a chance at breaking this MCI.
    God help me, I will try.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I like the fries and the McFlurries but I wouldn't eat anything else there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Your sig is so degrading to women.
    So is your mum.

ReputationRep:
    I dont like it..... "I love it " xD

ReputationRep:
    So what you are saying is that MacDonalds uses toys to attract kids? Well do you know who else uses gifts to lure kids? Paedophiles!!!!!
    Yehhh well how do you know I'm not secretly a paedophile? I mean do you realllly know me? Do you not think I'm on this forum to spy on some unsuspecting kid?

ReputationRep:
    double cheeseburgers are now £1.39 :rant::stomp::mob::stomp::rant:

ReputationRep:
    everything in mcdonalds just tastes the same, 'mcdonalds' is basically a flavour, a greasy heart disease flavour. having said that i do quiet like it, can't explain why though

ReputationRep:
    OMG who doesn't like mc donalds....the food is always amazing n affordable! obviously u will hav health problems if u eat too much but wht the hell lol....don't get me wrong tho i also love kfc and subway but to be honest burger king is rubbish compared to mc donalds

ReputationRep:
    I have spent many, many years investing in Big Macs, milkshakes and fries, but does anyone actually like MacDonalds? I mean I guess the food is kinda okay but recently I've been feeling like I would rather eat Subway, and everyone knows Subway sucks ass! Places like KFC offer variety and flavor that MacDonals just can not contend with! What do you think? I mean Pizza Hut is awesome and I guess Taco Bell offers diversity in an all-american dominated market, but is MacDonalds that good? Personally I would like to ***** slap Ronald MacDonald - but hey, thats just me
    Subway is god.
    Do not blaspheme.

ReputationRep:
    I do like it but haven't been for months.

Just a bit skeeved by the mass calorie content :p:

Subway, on the other hand, is awesome

6inchturkeybreastandhamonwheatle ttuceredonioncucumberandsweetoni onsauce

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.